- Product Description
- Additional Information
- IQCrew Student Beginner Microscope with LED, 100X/400X/1200 Magnification, includes an accessory set
- Beginner compound microscope provides high magnification for education applications, 100X, 400X, and 1200X magnification.
- Super educational toy includes everything necessary for a child to be introduced to science and get started studying specimens
- Monocular viewing head with LED, comes with multi-piece accessory kit
- Requires 2AA batteries (not included)
IQCrew's Early Explorer Series helps young children develop an early appetite for science by providing easy-to-use instruments that make learning fun. Microscopes are an important part of any laboratory because so much science happens at the microscopic level. Our goal is to not only provide the WOW factor, but to guide the user through real scientific exploration.
The M29 microscope is a great tool for elementary-level education. The traditional monocular design uses a single eyepiece, which simplifies viewing by eliminating the difficulty of focusing with both eyes. Three lenses can be easily rotated into place for three different levels of magnification, and the adjustable eyepiece can zoom in for even more detail. A built-in LED provides the light needed to produce bright images.
Setup is easy. Install two AA batteries (not included), then switch on the LED light. Place the already-prepared specimen included with the microscope on the viewing stage. Start at the lowest magnification, and the use the focus knob to bring the image into focus. Move the slide around until you find something interesting. Now you can change the magnification to get closer and closer. You'll be amazed by what you see!
One Prepared Slide
Four Blank Slides
Four Labels for Slides
Two Collection Bottles
For ages 6+
- Article number: