- 3.5X-90X extended zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses with 0.5X and 2X Barlow lenses.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a robust single-arm boom-stand which allows the microscope to be positioned at virtually any angle.
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- The simul-focal trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for a camera, and can be used simultaneously with both eyepieces.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- Monitor and capture photos and videos with the included 18MP USB 3.0 camera. Professional microscopy software for Windows, Mac, and Linux provide tools for image processing, measuring, and more.
- The 144-LED ring-light produces an encompassing field of bright light with reduced shadows for use with any application, and it uses a convenient control module to adjust brightness.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
This microscope features a unique simul-focal optical system with an adjustable trinocular port to enable well-focused clear images on your computer/video screen while simultaneously obtaining sharp, focused images through the eyepieces. Most trinocular microscopes allow you to view either through the trinocular port or the eyepieces only, forcing you to switch between the two. Since these trinocular ports are not simul-focal with the rest of the microscope optical system, you have to re-focus the microscope after each switch. This microscope, however, erases this step by providing simul-focal viewing. Especially convenient for quality-control inspections, teaching demonstrations, and many other industry applications, your colleagues or students can simultaneously view clear images shown through the trinocular port while you work through the eyepieces.
This microscope comes with a simul-focal trinocular head, a single-arm heavy-duty boom stand and a 144-LED ring light that provides bright cool lighting illumination. This microscope offers high resolution, crystal clear images, large magnifying zoom range, and long working distance. The 45-degree inclined trinocular head and high-eyepoint design ensures comfortable observation, including eyeglass wearers. In addition, the rubber eye-guards provide further comfort. The trinocular port also allows the ability to add photographic or video capability. The single-arm boom stand gives your microscope the flexibility to cover large working area. This package deal includes a 18MP USB3.0 camera.
The 18MP USB3.0 digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features.
+ Have well-focused, clear images on your computer/video screen and through the eyepieces at the same time.
+ No need to switch between the trinocular port and the eyepieces
+ No need to re-focus the microscope after each "switch"
+ Sharp stereo images over a super widefield view
+ High resolution with great flatness and contrast
+ Crystal clear original true-color images
+ Covers large working area
+ Rugged solid cast steel base finished with stain resistant enamel
- Head: 45 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling trinocular
- Eyepiece: 30mm Super widefield high-eyepoint WF10X/20
- Objective: 0.7-4.5X
- Barlow Lens: 0.5X and 2.0X
- Zoom Range: 26:1
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16" (55-75mm)
- Working Distance: up to 8" (200mm) with Barlow lens
- Widefield of View (Maximum): 2-1/2" (65mm) in diameter, super widefield
- Illumination: 144 white LEDs
- Power input: 110-240V, 50-60HZ, Automatic Switching
- Boom Stand: 16" arm (overall length: 24"), 17" high pillar, 9" x 9" x 1-3/4" solid cast steel base
- Accessories: eye-guards
- Shipping Weight: 65 lbs
- Packages: 2
- Sensor: Aptina (color)
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 6.14x4.61mm
- Pixel Size: 1.25
- Resolution: 18.0MP
- Frame Rate: 32.2fps @ 1228x922, 18.1fps @ 2456x1842, 5.6fps @ 4912x3684
- Sensitivity: 0.62 V/lux-sec
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB3.0 port for maximum speed
- One Trinocular Simul-Focal Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair of SUPER Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One SUPER Widefield 0.5X Barlow Lens
- One SUPER Widefield 2.0X Barlow Lens
- One Single-Arm Boom Stand with Focus Rack
- One Pair of Eye-Guards
- One 144-LED Ring Light with Control Box
- One 18MP USB3.0 Digital Camera with Reduction Lens
- User's Manual for the Microscope
- Article number: