- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 3.5X-90X zoom magnification power offer crystal clear stereo images, super widefield view and large working distance
- Sturdy double-arm boom stand allows to point microscope head in any directions desired
- Powerful 150W fiber optic cool light halogen ring illumination with electricity auto-shut-off mechanism and color filter slot
- 18MP USB 3.0 digital camera for photos and videos on Windows, Mac, and Linux
This is a turnkey package of stereo inspection microscope with digital image system. It includes a trinocular 3.5X-90X zoom microscope, a 150-Watt fiber optic ring illuminator, and a 18MP high resolution USB digital camera. It provides crystal clear sharp images with high resolution. It is a complete inspection microscopy system for industry applications. With one pair of 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces (10X) and 0.5X and 2.0X Barlow lenses, the microscope offers super large zoom magnification range (26:1) and working distance (8"). The fiber optic illuminator includes a 35"-long metal-sheathed fiber optic ring light and a 150 Watt halogen light source with intensity-adjustable controls, providing even, cool and bright illumination. The versatile double-arm boom stand allows you to point microscope head in any directions desired. This package is an ideal instrument for research labs, gemologists and anyone in semiconductor or electronic industry. This microscope is brand new in factory sealed box.
The 18MP USB3.0 digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features.
- A great microscopy turnkey package with color digital image system.
- Trinocular zoom microscope with high quality super widefield of view.
- 3.5X-90X extremely large zoom magnification range.
- Versatile double-arm boom stand covering large working area.
- Double-Arm Design for 3-Degree Freedom.
- Able to Place Microscope Head Toward to Any Directions.
- 45° inclined trinocular head with SUPER widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces.
- SUPER widefield 30mm WF10X/20 eyepieces (10X power and 20mm field of view).
- High resolution optical system with great flatness and contrast.
- Erect stereo sharp images over a wide field of view.
- Crystal clear original true color microscope images.
- Dual eye tubes with adjustable diopter.
- Accurate alignment ensuring a fatigue-free long time viewing.
- Adjustable interpupillary distance.
- Full optical glass elements
- Precise ground glass lenses
- Double-arm design for 3-degree freedom.
- Able to place microscope head toward to any directions.
- Extremely large working distance up to 8" (200mm).
- Sturdy cast steel boom stand finished with stain-resistant enamel.
- Full metal chrome-plated mechanical components
- 150W variable-intensity fiber optic light source.
- High intensity 21V,150W halogen bulb.
- Perfect even Quartz halogen illumination without heating.
- Forced air cooling system.
- 3200 degrees Kelvin lamp color temperature.
- Rubber eyeguards included.
- Manufactured Under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Factory Warranty
- Head: 45° inclined 360° swiveling trinocular
- Eyepiece: 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint WF10X/20
- Barlow Lens: 0.5X and 2.0X
- Objective Zoom Range: 0.35X-9.0X
- Zoom Ratio: 26:1
- Working Distance: up to 8" (200mm)
- Field of View: 2-1/2" (65mm)
- Diopter Adjustment: Â±5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16"(55-75mm)
- Boom Stand: 20" double-arm (overall length: 30"), 17" high pillar, 10-1/4"x8-1/4"x2-0" solid cast steel base
- Power Supply: 220V UK Plug w/ EU Adapter
- Fiber Optic Light Source
- Accessories: eye-guards
- Shipping Weight: 75 lbs
- Packages: 2 (50 lbs + 25 lbs)
- Sensor: Aptina (color)
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 6.14x4.61mm
- Pixel Size: 1.25
- Resolution: 18.0MP
- Frame Rate: 32.2fps @ 1228x922, 18.1fps @ 2456x1842, 5.6fps @ 4912x3684
- Sensitivity: 0.62 V/lux-sec
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB3.0 port for maximum speed
- One Trinocular Stereo Zoom Head
- One pair of Super Widefield High-Eyepoint Eyepieces: 10X
- One Super Widefield 0.5X Barlow Lens
- One Super Widefield 2.0X Barlow Lens
- One Double-Arm Boom Stand with Focusing Rack
- One 150W Fiber Optic Halogen Light Source
- One Fiber Optic Ring Light
- One Ring Adapter
- One 18MP Microscope USB3.0 Digital Camera with Reduction Lens
- One CD with Software, Driver and Step-by-Step Instructions
- One 6' USB Cable
- Two Adapters
- One Pair of Eye-Guards
- Article number: