About the product
- Product description
- Additional information
AmScope 3.5-90X Circuit Zoom Stereo Microscope + 144 LED Light + 5MP Digital Camera
3.5X-90X super widefield zoom magnification
8" large working distance and 2-1/2" field of view
Powerful 144 LED ring light with dimmer
3D boom stand allows you to point the microscope head in any direction desired
5MP USB 2.0 still/video camera with advanced editing & measuring software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
This is a trinocular 3.5X-90X zoom stereo boom microscope with 5MP heavy-duty high resolution digital camera. It comes with a trinocular head, 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces, 3D double-arm heavy-duty boom stand, and 144-LED ring light with control box. This microscope offers crystal clear images, super widefield of view, very large magnification zoom range (26:1), and large working distance (8", 200mm). Its high-eyepoint optical design ensures an easy and comfortable observation, including eyeglass wearers.
The 5MP digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images.
The 3D double-arm boom stand allows you to turn the microscope head around three different axis (x, y, and z), allowing you to point the microscope head to ANY direction you wish. The intensity-adjustable LED ring light provides bright, even and cool light illumination. This microscopy system is an ideal instrument for gemologists, engravers, collectors and anyone in semiconductor and/or electronic industry. It is also a right microscope for biological laboratory applications that require low heat release.
· A 3.5X-90X large zoom power microscope on boom with 144-LED ring light and 5MP color digital camera!
· 144-LED bright, even and cool lighting illumination
· 45 degree inclined trinocular head with super widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces
· Erect stereo sharp images over a super widefield of view
· Full optical glass elements; precise ground glass lenses
· High resolution with great flatness and contrast
· Crystal clear original true color images
· 30mm super widefield 10X eyepieces with 20mm field of view
· 8" (200mm) large working distance
· Accurate alignment ensuring fatigue-free long time view
· Both ocular-tubes with adjustable diopter
· Adjustable interpupillary distance
· 3D versatile double-arm boom stand covering large working area
· 3-degree freedom allows pointing microscope head in any direction desired!
· Heavy-duty cast steel stand finished with stain resistant enamel
· All metal mechanical components
· Manufactured under ISO 9001 quality control standard
· Excellent five (5) year manufacturer warranty
· Head: 45 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling trinocular
· Eyepieces: 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint WF10X/20
· Objective: 0.7-4.5X
· Auxiliary Objective: 0.5X 2.0X
· Zoom Range: 26:1
· Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp
· Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16" (55-75mm)
· Working Distance: 8" (200mm)
· Illumination: 144 LED bulbs
· Power input: 110-240V, 50-60HZ, Automatic Switching
· Boom Stand: 20" double-arm (overall length: 30"), 17" high pillar, 10-1/4"x8-1/4"x2-0" solid cast steel base
· Shipping Weight: 75 lbs
· Image Sensor: Micron (color)
· Sensor Type: CMOS
· Sensor Size: 1/2.5"
· Pixel Size: 2.2µm
· Resolution: 5.0MP
· Frame Rate: 30 fps @ 640x480, 8 fps @ 2592x1944
· Sensitivity: 0.53V/lux-sec (550 nm)
· Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX
· Trinocular Stereo Zoom Head
· Super Widefield 10X Eyepieces with Eye-Guards (Pair)
· 0.5X Barlow Lens
· 2.0X Barlow Lens
· Double-Arm Boom Stand
· Focus Rack
· 144-LED Ring Light with Control Box
· Mounting Adapter for Ring Light
· 5MP Heavy-duty USB2.0 Digital Camera
· One 6' (1.8m) USB Cable
· One CD with Camera Software & Driver
· Two Adapter Sleeves (23.2mm-30mm & 23.2mm-30.5mm)
· User's Manual Download
Shipping & Handling:
We offer 30 days from the date of receipt (verified by tracking information) to request a return on a unit. To do so, please send us a message through eBay member to member messages, with your reason for return, requesting an RMA number.
Note that shipping costs are borne by the customer. Returns requested after 30 days are not valid, and any returns sent without an RMA number will be returned to sender at the sender's expense. Also, please insure all items shipped back, as damage to items by the courier during the return shipment to us are not covered otherwise.
Please keep all original packing materials, as they are required for return (or a 10% restocking fee will be charged). Returned items must be in new/usable condition unless defective on arrival to you.
We, AmScope, provide all warranty services. Please feel free to contact us whenever you need help by messaging us from the store you purchased the product from.
- Five Year Warranty for Microscopes - All our microscopes come with a five (5) year factory warranty against manufacturing defects, covering labor and parts.
- One Year Warranty for Accessories - All our microscope accessories (USB cameras, illuminators, illumination, dust covers, and etc.) come with a one (1) year warranty.
Note: Buyers bear the cost of shipping and handling cost round trip for warranty services. Warranty does not cover consumable accessories and parts such as bulbs.
Warranty service times vary throughout the year, and are processed in a first come, first serve manner, when parts are available and in stock. Most repairs/replacements are done within 1-2 weeks, however if there is a long line during the busy season, or if your parts need to be ordered from our manufacturer, processing times can be up to 6-8 weeks. We appreciate your patience and understand everyone has a critical need for their unit, and do everything we can to ensure that these requests are handled as quickly as possible.
For defective items or any missing items from your order, please contact us right away to let us know of the issue.
We allow a 30 day period (from the date of receipt of the item in the mail) to report such issues--any items missing after that time frame will need to be purchased, and any defective items will be treated as warranty issues for repair or replacement only (no returns for refund).
For missing items and broken items, we do require a picture of the shipping label on the box, and of the items that arrived with your unit for verification before we can send any missing items or replacements to you.
To initiate an RMA, please send us a message through the store you purchased it from. Include your order number, reason for return, and if any pictures are required for your claim, please include them also.
From there, we will process within 24-72 hours, and if approved, issue you an RMA number and instructions on where to mail your unit back to. If qualifying for return shipping covered by us (for defective items within 30 days of receipt), your return label may take another 24-48 hours to process and be received in your email inbox.
Follow the issued instructions, and once received, we will process the item in, and check to ensure everything is there. We will contact you when the item is ready for return shipping (if a warranty request), or simply issue your refund with the appropriate deductions (if any) once processed.
Processing is done first come, first serve, and can take between 1-4 weeks to process (depending on how many requests we currently have in queue). We thank you for your patience while we work on your request
- Article number: