- 3.5X-45X extended zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses and a 0.5X Barlow lens.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a robust single-arm boom-stand which allows the microscope to be positioned at virtually any angle
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- A trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for adding a camera.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- Monitor and capture photos and videos with the included 18MP USB 3.0 camera. Professional microscopy software for Windows, Mac, and Linux provide tools for image processing, measuring, and more.
- A 150W halogen illuminator with 35" heavy-duty fiber-optic ring-light provides the smoothest overhead lighting possible. Active cooling and auto-shutoff avoids overheating in strenuous environments.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 3.5X-45X zoom magnification with great flatness & contrast
- Super widefield optics offer crystal clear stereo images
- 2-1/2" super widefield view and 8" large working distance
- 18MP USB 3.0 digital camera with advanced editing & measuring software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- 150W Fiber optic ring illuminator with dimmer
This is a trinocular 3.5X-45X zoom stereo boom microscope with a 150W fiber optical illuminator. The microscope comes with a trinocular head with 30mm SUPER widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces and single-arm heavy-duty boom stand, offering crystal clear sharp images, super widefield of view and large working distance. The high-eyepoint optical design ensures an easy and comfortable observation for all kinds of users including eyeglass wearers. The boom stand offers flexibility to cover large working area. The intensity-adjustable halogen ring light provides bright, even and cool light illumination.
This microscopy system is an ideal instrument for gemologists, engravers, collectors and anyone in semiconductor and/or electronic industry. It is a right microscope for biological laboratory applications that require low heat release.
The 18MP USB3.0 digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features.
- A 3.5X-45X Large Zoom Power Microscope on Boom with a 150 Watt Halogen fiber-optic illuminator
- 45-degree Inclined Trinocular Head with SUPER Widefield High-Eyepoint Eyepieces
- Erect Stereo Sharp Images over a SUPER Widefield of View
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lenses
- High Resolution with Great Flatness and Contrast
- Crystal Clear Original True Color Images
- 30mm SUPER Widefield Eyepieces: WF10X/20
- Large Working Distance
- Accurate Alignment Ensuring Fatigue-Free Long Time View
- Both Ocular-Tubes with Adjustable Diopter
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- Single-Arm Boom Stand Covering Large Working Area
- Heavy-Duty Cast Steel Stand Finished with Stain Resistant Enamel
- Rugged Solid Cast Steel Base
- All Metal Mechanical Components
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Head: 45 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling trinocular
- Eyepieces: 30mm Super widefield high-eyepoint WF10X/20
- Barlow Lens: 0.5X
- Objective: 0.7-4.5X
- Zoom Range: 13:1
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16" (55-75mm)
- Field of View: 2-1/2" (65mm) in diameter
- Working Distance: 8" (200mm)
- Illumination: 150 watt halogen bulb
- Power Supply: 220V UK Plug w/ EU Adapter
- Boom Stand: 16" single-arm (overall length: 24"), 17" high pillar, 9" x 9" x 1-3/4" solid cast steel base
- Sensor: Aptina (color)
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 6.14x4.61mm
- Pixel Size: 1.25
- Resolution: 18.0MP
- Frame Rate: 32.2fps @ 1228x922, 18.1fps @ 2456x1842, 5.6fps @ 4912x3684
- Sensitivity: 0.62 V/lux-sec
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
- One Trinocular Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair of SUPER Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One 0.5X Barlow Lens
- One Single-Arm Boom Stand
- One Focus Rack
- One 150W Fiber Optic Ring Illuminator
- One Pair of Eye-Guards
- One 18MP USB3.0 Digital Camera with a reduction lense
- Two sizing adapters (23-30mm, 23-30.5mm)
- One USB cable
- User's Manual for the Microscope
- Shipping Weight: 65 lbs
- Packages: 2 (50 lbs & 15 lbs)
- Article number: