About the product
- Product description
- Additional information
AmScope 3.5X-90X Circuit Inspection Trinocular Zoom Stereo Microscope with 56-LED Light
- 3.5X-90X zoom magnification power with super widefield optics offers crisp sharp images
- 8" large working distance and 2-1/2" super widefield field of view
- 3D boom stand allows point microscope head in any direction desired
- Powerful 56-LED ring light with dimmer
- Trinocular port for adding photographic or video capability
This is a 3.5X-90X zoom stereo inspection boom microscope with 56-LED ring light. It comes with a trinocular head with 30mm SUPER widefield, high-eyepoint 10X eyepieces, a 3D double-arm heavy-duty boom stand, and an 56-LED ring light with dimmer. Providing crystal clear sharp images, the microscope offers high resolution, super widefield of view, large magnifying zoom range (26:1) and long working distance (8", 200mm). The trinocular port enables to add photographic or video capability. The high-eyepoint optic design ensures an easy and comfortable observation, especially for eyeglass wearers. The 3D double-arm boom stand allows you to turn the microscope head around three different axis (x, y, and z), allowing you to point the microscope head in ANY direction you wish. The intensity-adjustable LED ring light provides bright, even and cool light illumination. It is an ideal instrument for manufacturers, gemologists, engravers, collectors and anyone in semiconductor and/or electronic industry. It is a right microscope for biological laboratory applications that require cool illumination.
- · A 3.5X-90X Zoom Power Stereo Microscope on Boom with 56-LED Light!
- · Bright, Even and Cool Lighting Illumination
- · Versatile Boom Stand Covering Large Working Area
- · Double-Arm Design for 3-Degree Freedom
- · Allowing You to Point Microscope Head in Any Direction You Wish
- · High Resolution with Great Flatness and Contrast
- · Erect Stereo Sharp Images over a SUPER Widefield of View
- · 8" (200mm) Large Working Distance
- · Accurate Alignment Ensuring Fatigue-Free Long Time View
- · Crystal Clear Original True Color Images
- · 45 Degree Inclined Trinocular Head with SUPER Widefield High-Eyepoint Eyepieces
- · 30mm SUPER Widefield Eyepieces, WF10X/20
- · Both Ocular-Tubes with Adjustable Diopter
- · Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- · Full Optical Glass Elements
- · Precise Ground Glass Lenses
- · Heavy-Duty Cast Steel Stand Finished with Stain Resistant Enamel
- · Rugged Solid Cast Steel Base
- · All Metal Mechanical Components
- · Rubber Eye-guards Included
- · Mounting Ring Adapter Included
- · Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- · Excellent Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty
- · Head: 45 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling trinocular
- · Eyepiece: 30mm Super widefield high-eyepoint WF10X/20
- · Barlow Lenses: 0.5X & 2.0X
- · Objective: 0.35-9.0X
- · Zoom Range: 26:1
- · Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp
- · Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16" (55-75mm)
- · Working Distance: 8" (200mm)
- · Field of View: 2-1/2" (65mm)
- · Illumination: 56-LED
- · Power input: 110-240V, 50-60HZ, Automatic Switching
- · Boom Stand: 20" double-arm (overall length: 30"), 17" high pillar, 10-1/4"x8-1/4"x2-0" solid cast steel base
- · Accessories: eye-guards
- · Shipping Weight: 65 lbs
- · One Trinocular Stereo Zoom Head
- · One Pair of SUPER Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- · One 0.5X Barlow Lens
- · One 2.0X Barlow Lens
- · One Double-Arm Boom Stand
- · One Focus Rack
- · One 56-LED Ring Light
- · One Ring Adapter for Ring Light
- · One Pair of Eye-Guards
- · User's Manual Download
Shipping & Handling:
We offer 30 days from the date of receipt (verified by tracking information) to request a return on a unit. To do so, please send us a message through eBay member to member messages, with your reason for return, requesting an RMA number.
Note that shipping costs are borne by the customer. Returns requested after 30 days are not valid, and any returns sent without an RMA number will be returned to sender at the sender's expense. Also, please insure all items shipped back, as damage to items by the courier during the return shipment to us are not covered otherwise.
Please keep all original packing materials, as they are required for return (or a 10% restocking fee will be charged). Returned items must be in new/usable condition unless defective on arrival to you.
We, AmScope, provide all warranty services. Please feel free to contact us whenever you need help by messaging us from the store you purchased the product from.
- Five Year Warranty for Microscopes - All our microscopes come with a five (5) year factory warranty against manufacturing defects, covering labor and parts.
- One Year Warranty for Accessories - All our microscope accessories (USB cameras, illuminators, illumination, dust covers, and etc.) come with a one (1) year warranty.
Note: Buyers bear the cost of shipping and handling cost round trip for warranty services. Warranty does not cover consumable accessories and parts such as bulbs.
Warranty service times vary throughout the year, and are processed in a first come, first serve manner, when parts are available and in stock. Most repairs/replacements are done within 1-2 weeks, however if there is a long line during the busy season, or if your parts need to be ordered from our manufacturer, processing times can be up to 6-8 weeks. We appreciate your patience and understand everyone has a critical need for their unit, and do everything we can to ensure that these requests are handled as quickly as possible.
For defective items or any missing items from your order, please contact us right away to let us know of the issue.
We allow a 30 day period (from the date of receipt of the item in the mail) to report such issues--any items missing after that time frame will need to be purchased, and any defective items will be treated as warranty issues for repair or replacement only (no returns for refund).
For missing items and broken items, we do require a picture of the shipping label on the box, and of the items that arrived with your unit for verification before we can send any missing items or replacements to you.
To initiate an RMA, please send us a message through the store you purchased it from. Include your order number, reason for return, and if any pictures are required for your claim, please include them also.
From there, we will process within 24-72 hours, and if approved, issue you an RMA number and instructions on where to mail your unit back to. If qualifying for return shipping covered by us (for defective items within 30 days of receipt), your return label may take another 24-48 hours to process and be received in your email inbox.
Follow the issued instructions, and once received, we will process the item in, and check to ensure everything is there. We will contact you when the item is ready for return shipping (if a warranty request), or simply issue your refund with the appropriate deductions (if any) once processed.
Processing is done first come, first serve, and can take between 1-4 weeks to process (depending on how many requests we currently have in queue). We thank you for your patience while we work on your request
- Article number: