- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 3.5X-90X extended zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses with 0.5X and 2X Barlow lenses.
- The microscope provides up to 6.5" (165mm) of working distance.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a heavy-duty, multi-pivot boom-stand which allows the microscope to easily swing into place when needed, and away when not
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- The simul-focal trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for a camera and can be used simultaneously with both eyepieces
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
The SM-4TP is a heavy-duty, highly flexible microscope designed for biological and industrial applications. This model is especially popular in the QC, repair and engraving industries thanks to its ease-of-use and reliability. With its wide zoom range and double-arm boom-stand, this model will become an indispensable instrument in any workshop or lab. The trinocular photo-port is simul-focal, so it can be used simultaneously with both eyepieces.
The stereo optics provide clear, sharp images with excellent focus-depth and a large working-distance. With 0.7X-4.5X zoom objectives, moving through the magnification range is as easy as turning a knob. 10X wide-field eyepieces provide an ample magnification range from 7X to 45X, with high-eyepoint optics to accommodate glasses or goggles. 0.5X and 2X Barlow lenses are included, which can be alternated to either halve or double the magnification range, expanding the possible magnifications to 3.5X-90X.
Dual ocular diopters can be adjusted to maintain a consistent focus, greatly improving productivity. Rotating interpupillary adjusters simplify the process of aligning the eyepieces for each user.
Simul-focal Trinocular Port
The simul-focal optics in this microscope allow the trinocular port to be used simultaneously with both eyepieces. This means a camera can stream live images from the microscope while you continue to work with full stereoscopic vision. This is accomplished by sharing the left objective lens with the left ocular and the photo-port. This microscope uses our CX series trinocular port, so it can be easily replaced with optional C-mount ports to match specific cameras.
The multi-pivoting, double-arm stand provides a stable, flexible support system, ideal for hands-on work. Use of a drop-down column allows the head to be positioned at virtually any angle. Ball-bearing provide smooth movement of the lateral arms, which can easily pivot the microscope out of the way when it is not needed. The heavy, steel base ensures the stability of the microscope, even when laden with attachments.
|Head Type||Simul-focal trinocular, 45 incline, 360 rotatable|
|Optical System||Greenough stereoscopic|
|Interpupillary Adjustment||Compensation-free gemel, 54-75mm|
|Dioptric Adjustment||Both oculars, ±5dp|
|Photo Port||height-adjustable 23mm tube, CX series, simul-focal|
|Objective Lenses||0.7X-4.5X zoom|
|Native Working Distance||100mm|
|Auxiliary Lens Mount||48mm thread|
|Auxiliary (Barlow) Lenses Included||48mm thread: 0.5X, 165mm working distance 2X, 30mm working distance|
|Stand Type||Double-arm boom-stand with ball-bearing movement, cast-steel base|
|Stand Dimensions||20" double-arm (overall length: 30"), 17" high pillar, 10-1/4"x8-1/4"x2"|
|Focusing-block Focus Range||50mm|
- One trinocular stereo microscope head
- One photo port attachment
- One pair 10X eyepieces
- One 0.5X Barlow lens
- One 2X Barlow lens
- One pair eye-guards
- One double-arm boom-stand with focusing rack
- Article number: