About the product
- Product description
- Additional information
AmScope 40x-1000x Compound Microscope Biology Student Educational
· 40x-1000x precise glass optical magnification settings
· Separate coarse & fine focusing
· Sturdy all metal framework
· Abbe condenser w/ iris diaphragm and color filter holder
· Built-in tungsten light with GS and CE approval
This high power biological compound microscope comes with coarse and fine focusing and offers four levels of magnification power: 40X, 100X, 400X and 1000X. It is good microscope for students to learn science or vets to check animal sperms and fasces. It is an ideal instrument for teaching demonstration and clinical examination in biological, bacteriological and pharmaceutical areas. It is a perfect microscope for home school or family use.
· A great affordable biological compound microscope with high quality!
· Perfect for vets or students
· 45 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling monocular head
· Large stage with stain resistant finish
· Separate coarse and fine focusing system
· Fully coated optical system with high resolution
· Crystal clear sharp images
· Four levels of magnification: 40x-100x-400x-1000x
· Upward stage stopper to protect slides and objectives
· Built-in electrical illumination system
· Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm
· Focusing control knobs on both sides
· Four DIN achromatic objectives
· Widefield 10x eyepiece included
· Full optical glass elements
· Precise ground glass lenses
· All metal mechanical components
· Rugged metal frame and stand with stain resistant enamel finish
· Manufactured under restrict ISO 9001 quality control standards
· Excellent five (5) year factory warranty
· Nosepiece: quadruple
· Head: 45 degree inclined monocular
· Eyepiece: WF10x/18mm
· Achromatic objectives: 4x, 10x, 40x (spring), 100x (spring, oil)
· Stage dimensions: 4-3/8" x 4-3/4" (110x120mm)
· Condenser: NA=1.25 abbe with diaphram
· Focusing control: rack & pinion
· Illumination: tungsten lamp, 110V/20W
· Power supply, 110V/60HZ (220V/50HZ available)
· Accessories: dust cover and a bottle of immersion oil
· Microscope dimensions: 7-1/2" x 5-1/8" x 15-0"
· Shipping weight: 9 lbs
· Monocular microscope with four objectives, 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x
· 10x widefield eyepiece
· Wrench for tension adjustment
· Color filters
· Spare bulb
· Dust cover
· Immersion oil
· User's Manual Download
Shipping & Handling
All orders ship within 2-4 business days from our European-based warehouse
- Free standard (4-5 bus. days)
International (No Shipping to the US)
- Calculated via eBay GSP
(VAT and Customs fees included)
Have Questions? Click "Contact Seller" above!
Our expert support staff is available M-F 6am PST to 5pm PST and can be reached via phone or eBay messages.
We are more than happy to help you find the right product for you or answer questions about an order you've already placed.
30 Day Returns
If you no longer need the item
Please open an eBay Return request within 30 days of receipt. You will be responsible for return shipping charges.
But if there is a problem with the item
Please contact our support team FIRST! 80% of the time, the problem can be resolved within a few messages.
If a solution cannot be found, please open an eBay Return request within 30 days of receipt.
- Returns not processed through eBay Returns will be returned to sender
- Returns must include all original items or else a restocking fee may be applied.
- All returns will be inspected per the buyer's return reason. A 10% restocking fee will be applied if the complaint is invalid.
- eBay Returns cannot be opened after 30 days. However, the item may be eligible for a warranty claim (see below)
We, AmScope, provide all warranty services including repairs and replacements.
5 Year Warranty for all complete Microscopes - Against manufacturing defects, covering labor and parts.
1 Year Warranty for Accessories and sold-separate microscope parts - (USB cameras, lighting, articulating arms, stands, objective lens, stages, etc).
- No warranty for consumable accessories such as bulbs, slides, or hand tools
To start a Warranty claim, please contact us through eBay Messages to obtain a claim number. Buyer will be responsible for return shipping.
Once received, most claims are processed within 1-2 weeks, stock permitting. Once processed, please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery of repaired/replaced unit
About AmscopeSince 1998, America's doctors, researchers, educators, forensic scientists, and electronic designers have trusted AmScope to deliver high quality microscope solutions for their precision educational and research needs.
Our products are manufactured under strict ISO 9001 quality control standards, and are made by the same technicians that make much more expensive Zeiss, Leica, Nikon, and Olympus.
By designing, manufacturing, and distributing our own AmScope brand microscopes and accessories, we keep products affordable while maintaining quality precision.
With over 500 models in stock, we are confident that we can meet your microscope needs whether you're a hobbyist, an educator, or an advanced research institution.
Our goal is to assist great minds in reaching that "Eureka" moment. Our promise: When you use Amscope, you'll see things bigger!
- Article number: