About the product
- Product description
- Additional information
AmScope 40X-1000X Portable Student Microscope with Extensive Slide Preparation Kit + Book
· 360 Degree Rotatable Monocular Head
· Five Magnification Powers up to 1000X
· Co-axial Coarse and Fine Focusing
· Metal Framework and LED Illumination
· Includes Extensive Slide Preparation Kit and a Book
This is a perfect microscope for students to learn science. It comes with full optical glass elements, metal framework, 360 degree rotatable monocular head, coarse & fine focusing, and LED illumination. It offers five magnification settings, 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X and 1000X. It is an ideal microscope for home school or for students from elementary to high school. It is also an excellent instrument for hobbyists.
This package includes a comprehensive collection of materials for creating your own specimen slides, including blank slides and cover slips, a microtome for sectioning specimens, stains, cleaning solution, an assortment of tools, and the book "The World of the Microscope."
· A Great Affordable High Power Student Microscope with Coarse & Fine Focusing
· 45 Degree Inclined 360 Degree Swiveling Monocular Head with Locked-in Eyepiece
· Built-In Contemporary LED Illumination
· Plain Stage with Clips and Stain Resistant Finish
· Fully Coated Optical System
· High Resolution Offering Sharp Images
· Five Levels of Magnification: 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X and 1000X
· Single Lens Condenser and Disc Diaphragm
· Focusing Control Knobs on Both Sides
· Full Optical Glass Elements
· Precise Ground Glass Lens
· All Metal Mechanical Components
· Solid Metal Frame with Stain Resistant Enamel Finish
· Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
· Excellent Five (5) Year Factory Warranty
· Includes Extensive Slide Preparation Kit and The World of the Microscope book
· Head: 45 degree inclined monocular
· Eyepiece: WF10X & 25X
· Objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X
· Condenser: single lens with disc diaphragm
· Stage Dimensions: 3-1/2" x 3-1/2"
· Illumination: LED
· Power Supply: 110V/60Hz
Packing List :
· One Monocular Microscope with Three Objectives
· One WF10X Eyepiece
· One 25X Eyepiece
· One Dust Cover
· Two Clips
· User's Manual Download
· One 5pc specimen slide kit
· One 5pc blank slide kit
· Bottle of Eosin
· Bottle of Methylene Blue
· Set of ID Stickers
· Petri Dish
· Stirring Rod
· One Set of Lens Tissues
· Cleaning fluid
· One 50pc package of blank slides
· One 100pc package of cover slips
· One book: The World of the Microscope
· Shipping Weight: 11 lbs
Shipping & Handling:
Shipping & Handling:
We offer 30 days from the date of receipt (verified by tracking information) to request a return on a unit. To do so, please send us a message through eBay member to member messages, with your reason for return, requesting an RMA number.
Note that shipping costs are borne by the customer. Returns requested after 30 days are not valid, and any returns sent without an RMA number will be returned to sender at the sender's expense. Also, please insure all items shipped back, as damage to items by the courier during the return shipment to us are not covered otherwise.
Please keep all original packing materials, as they are required for return (or a 10% restocking fee will be charged). Returned items must be in new/usable condition unless defective on arrival to you.
We, AmScope, provide all warranty services. Please feel free to contact us whenever you need help by messaging us from the store you purchased the product from.
- Five Year Warranty for Microscopes - All our microscopes come with a five (5) year factory warranty against manufacturing defects, covering labor and parts.
- One Year Warranty for Accessories - All our microscope accessories (USB cameras, illuminators, illumination, dust covers, and etc.) come with a one (1) year warranty.
Note: Buyers bear the cost of shipping and handling cost round trip for warranty services. Warranty does not cover consumable accessories and parts such as bulbs.
Warranty service times vary throughout the year, and are processed in a first come, first serve manner, when parts are available and in stock. Most repairs/replacements are done within 1-2 weeks, however if there is a long line during the busy season, or if your parts need to be ordered from our manufacturer, processing times can be up to 6-8 weeks. We appreciate your patience and understand everyone has a critical need for their unit, and do everything we can to ensure that these requests are handled as quickly as possible.
For defective items or any missing items from your order, please contact us right away to let us know of the issue.
We allow a 30 day period (from the date of receipt of the item in the mail) to report such issues--any items missing after that time frame will need to be purchased, and any defective items will be treated as warranty issues for repair or replacement only (no returns for refund).
For missing items and broken items, we do require a picture of the shipping label on the box, and of the items that arrived with your unit for verification before we can send any missing items or replacements to you.
To initiate an RMA, please send us a message through the store you purchased it from. Include your order number, reason for return, and if any pictures are required for your claim, please include them also.
From there, we will process within 24-72 hours, and if approved, issue you an RMA number and instructions on where to mail your unit back to. If qualifying for return shipping covered by us (for defective items within 30 days of receipt), your return label may take another 24-48 hours to process and be received in your email inbox.
Follow the issued instructions, and once received, we will process the item in, and check to ensure everything is there. We will contact you when the item is ready for return shipping (if a warranty request), or simply issue your refund with the appropriate deductions (if any) once processed.
Processing is done first come, first serve, and can take between 1-4 weeks to process (depending on how many requests we currently have in queue). We thank you for your patience while we work on your request
- Article number: