Availability: In stock
About the product
- Product description
- Additional information
- Article number:
40X-1500X Infinity Kohler Plan Inverted Microscope w 18MP Camera
Model No: IN480TC-18M3
This is a feature-packed, research-grade, infinity-corrected inverted-microscope with a 18MP digital image system. Key features include Koehler illumination and multiple phase-contrast settings. The inverted format allows for observation of liquid and irregular samples or containers, such as Terasaki plates and Petri dishes. Some of the most common uses are viewing cell and bacteria cultures, as well as aquatic microorganisms. A removable mechanical-stage with Terasaki and Petri inserts provides easy movement of specimens.
The infinity-corrected optical-system includes a five-lens turret, and five bright-field, and three phase-contrast long-working-distance objective-lenses with plan field-correction and achromatic color-correction. The extreme-wide-field eyepieces include 10X with plan field-correction, and 25X, resulting in an overall magnification range of 40-1500X. The Siedentopf head features compensation-free interpupillary-adjustment, as well as dioptric adjustment. The trinocular photo-port provides a stable platform for mounting an imaging-system without the need to remove an eyepiece. The photo-port works concurrently with both eyepieces, so there is no interruption to binocular viewing.
The Koehler illumination system consists of a centerable 30W halogen lamp, a field lens with iris, and a centerable, height-adjustable 0.3 NA condenser with iris. The ability to center the lamp and condenser, along with the field and aperture diaphragms, allows for highly-efficient, optimized illumination for maximum resolution. A slide-in annulus-board provides two centerable phase-contrast annuli, as well as an open setting which can be used with colored filters for band-isolation or color-correction. The 90-240V wide-voltage electrical system allows this microscope to be used in various parts of the world.
The digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features.
· A research-grade, infinity-corrected inverted microscope with 18MP digital image system
· Includes Koehler illumination and phase-contrast
· Perfect for clinics, vets, doctors and researchers to view living biological tissue cultures and examine specimens in liquid
· Nine brightfield magnification settings, 40X, 100X, 250X, 200X, 500X, 400X, 600X, 1000X & 1500X
· Six phase contrast magnification settings, 100X, 200X, 250X, 500X, 400X & 1000X
· Two pairs of high eye-point eyepieces
· Siedentopf trinocular head, 45 degree inclined
· 90-240V halogen illumination system
· Movable NA 0.3 condenser
· Low position coaxial stage movement control knobs
· Rugged cast alloy frame and stand with stain resistant enamel finish
· Manufactured Under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
· Excellent Five (5) Year Factory Warranty
· Nosepiece: quintuple
· Head: 45° incline with Siedentopf adjustment
· Optical System: Infinity-corrected
· Optical Corrections: Plan field-correction, achromatic color-correction
· Eyepieces: extreme-wide-field, high-eye-point (10 plan, 25X)
· Brightfield Objectives: long-working-distance plan-achromatic 4X, 10X, 20X, 40X, 60X
· Phase-contrast Objectives: long-working-distance plan-achromatic 10X, 20X, 40X
· Focus Control: coaxial fine and coarse adjustment
· Focus Travel: 38mm coarse adjustment, 0.2mm fine adjustment (precision 0.002mm)
· Stage: 6.3" x 10.0" (160x250mm), fixed-height
· Condenser: Movable NA 0.3 72mm WD
· Phase-contrast Annulus Board: Centerable 4X/10X, 20X/40X, bright field
· Sample Holder Inserts: Terasaki holder, Petri dish holder
· Illumination: 30W/6V halogen bulb, adjustable filament center and brightness
· Power Supply: 90-240V, 60/50Hz, GS & CE certified
· Sensor: Aptina (color)
· Sensor Type: CMOS
· Sensor Size: 6.14x4.61mm
· Pixel Size: 1.25
· Resolution: 18.0MP
· Frame Rate: 32.2fps @ 1228x922, 18.1fps @ 2456x1842, 5.6fps @ 4912x3684
· Sensitivity: 0.62 V/lux-sec
· Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
· OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
· Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB3.0 port for maximum speed
We offer 30 days from the date of receipt (verified by tracking information) to request a return on a unit. To do so, please send us a message through eBay member to member messages, with your reason for return, requesting an RMA number.
Note that shipping costs are borne by the customer. Returns requested after 30 days are not valid, and any returns sent without an RMA number will be returned to sender at the sender's expense. Also, please insure all items shipped back, as damage to items by the courier during the return shipment to us are not covered otherwise.
Please keep all original packing materials, as they are required for return (or a 10% restocking fee will be charged). Returned items must be in new/usable condition unless defective on arrival to you.
We, AmScope, provide all warranty services. Please feel free to contact us whenever you need help by messaging us from the store you purchased the product from.
Note: Buyers bear the cost of shipping and handling cost round trip for warranty services. Warranty does not cover consumable accessories and parts such as bulbs.
Warranty service times vary throughout the year, and are processed in a first come, first serve manner, when parts are available and in stock. Most repairs/replacements are done within 1-2 weeks, however if there is a long line during the busy season, or if your parts need to be ordered from our manufacturer, processing times can be up to 6-8 weeks. We appreciate your patience and understand everyone has a critical need for their unit, and do everything we can to ensure that these requests are handled as quickly as possible.
For defective items or any missing items from your order, please contact us right away to let us know of the issue.
We allow a 30 day period (from the date of receipt of the item in the mail) to report such issues--any items missing after that time frame will need to be purchased, and any defective items will be treated as warranty issues for repair or replacement only (no returns for refund).
For missing items and broken items, we do require a picture of the shipping label on the box, and of the items that arrived with your unit for verification before we can send any missing items or replacements to you.
To initiate an RMA, please send us a message through the store you purchased it from. Include your order number, reason for return, and if any pictures are required for your claim, please include them also.
From there, we will process within 24-72 hours, and if approved, issue you an RMA number and instructions on where to mail your unit back to. If qualifying for return shipping covered by us (for defective items within 30 days of receipt), your return label may take another 24-48 hours to process and be received in your email inbox.
Follow the issued instructions, and once received, we will process the item in, and check to ensure everything is there. We will contact you when the item is ready for return shipping (if a warranty request), or simply issue your refund with the appropriate deductions (if any) once processed.
Processing is done first come, first serve, and can take between 1-4 weeks to process (depending on how many requests we currently have in queue). We thank you for your patience while we work on your request