About the product
- Product description
- Additional information
AmScope 40X-2000X Lab Clinic Veterinary Trinocular Microscope with 3MP Camera
Model No: T490B-3M
- 40X-2000X Simul-focal trinocular microscope offers eight widefield magnification settings
- Unique features: simul-focal, adjustable photo port, and detachable C-mount adapter
- 3D two-layer mechanical stage with coarse and fine focusing and iris Abbe condenser
- Sturdy metal framework with halogen illumination
- 3MP digital camera with advanced editing & measuring software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
This digital microscopy system is an ideal laboratory instrument for clinics, Vets, Doctors, and professional students. The T490B features a unique "simul-focal" optical system with an adjustable trinocular port to enable well-focused clear images on your computer or video screen while simultaneously obtaining sharp, focused images through the eyepieces. Most trinocular microscopes allow you to view either through the trinocular port or the eyepieces only, forcing you to switch between the two. Since these trinocular ports are not "simul-focal" with the rest of the microscope optical system, you have to re-focus the microscope after each switch. This microscope system, however, erases this step by providing simul-focal viewing. Especially handy for teaching demonstrations, clinical examinations and laboratory applications, the "simul-focal" feature allows your students, patients or colleagues to view clear images simultaneously while you work through the eyepieces. In addition, the T490B's industry standard 23mm photo port and C-Mount adapter allow you to attach most microscope digital cameras and video systems on the market. The T490B includes a 30-degree inclined 360-degree swiveling, compensation-free trinocular head, a 3D double-layer mechanical stage, and an intensity-variable halogen illumination system. The digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features. This digital microscopy system is perfect for teaching demonstrations, clinical examinations and laboratory applications.
- Simul-focal Optical System Allows Simultaneous Viewing Through the Photo Port and Eyepieces
- Adjustable Parfocal Trinocular Port
- Industry Standard 23mm Photo Port and C-mount Port
- 30-Degree Inclined, 360-Degree Swiveling Compensation Free Trinocular Head
- Photo/Video Capability with Adjustable 23mm Photo Mount for "Simul-Focal" Image System
- Large 3-D Double Layer Mechanical Stage with Stain Resistant Finish
- Low-Position Coaxial Stage Movement Control Knobs
- Coaxial Coarse Fine Focusing with CA Knob Tension Control
- Fully Coated Optical System with High Resolution
- Eight Magnification Settings: 40X-80X-100X-800X-400X-800X-1000X-2000X
- Upward Stage Stopper to Protect Slides and Objectives
- Abbe Condenser with Iris Diaphragm Filters
- Rack and Pinion Adjustment for Condenser
- Built-in Halogen Illumination System with Variable Intensity
- Dual Focusing Control Knobs
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lenses
- All Metal Mechanical Components.
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- Adjustable Diopter on Ocular
- Solid Metal Frame Construction with Stain Resistant Enamel Finish
- CE and GS Approvals
- Manufactured Under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Factory Warranty
- Nosepiece: quadruple
- Mechanical Tube Length: 6-5/16" (160mm)
- Head: 360-degree swiveling compensation free trinocular head inclined at 30-degree
- Eyepieces: WF10X and WF20X
- Achromatic Objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X (spring), 100X (spring, oil)
- Stage Dimensions: 5-1/2"x 5-1/2" (140x140mm)
- Stage Traveling Range: 2-15/16"x 1-3/4" (75x45mm)
- Focusing Range: 1-3/16" (30mm)
- Division of Fine Focusing: 0.0000787" (0.002mm)
- Abbe Condenser: NA=1.25 with rack and pinion focusing control
- Illumination: 6V/20W halogen bulb
- Power Supply: 110V (220V version available), CE & GS certified
- Accessories: 6V/20W spare halogen bulb, bottle of immersion oil, blue, green yellow filters
- Microscope Dimensions: 12" x 9" x 16"
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Sensor: Aptina MT9T001
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 6.55x4.92mm
- Pixel Size: 3.2
- Resolution: 3.1MP
- Frame Rate: 8@2048x1536, 22@1024x768, 43@680x510
- Sensitivity: 1.0V/lux-sec
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB2.0 port
- One Trinocular Compensation-Free Head with 23mm Adjustable Photo Port and C-Mount Adapter
- One Microscope Body with Frame, Base and Halogen Illumination System
- Four High Quality DIN Objectives, 4X, 10X, 40X and 100X
- Two Pairs of Widefield Eyepieces, WF10X and WF20X
- Three Color Filters
- One Dust Cover
- One Power Cord
- One 6V/20W Spare Halogen Bulb
- One Spare Fuse
- Immersion Oil
- User's Manual Download
- One 3MP USB2.0 Microscope Digital Camera with Reduction Lens
- Three Mounting Adapters
- One USB Cable
- One CD with Driver, Software and User's Instructions
Shipping & Handling
All orders ship within 2-4 business days from our European-based warehouse
- Free standard (4-5 bus. days)
International (No Shipping to the US)
- Calculated via eBay GSP
(VAT and Customs fees included)
Have Questions? Click "Contact Seller" above!
Our expert support staff is available M-F 6am PST to 5pm PST and can be reached via phone or eBay messages.
We are more than happy to help you find the right product for you or answer questions about an order you've already placed.
30 Day Returns
If you no longer need the item
Please open an eBay Return request within 30 days of receipt. You will be responsible for return shipping charges.
But if there is a problem with the item
Please contact our support team FIRST! 80% of the time, the problem can be resolved within a few messages.
If a solution cannot be found, please open an eBay Return request within 30 days of receipt.
- Returns not processed through eBay Returns will be returned to sender
- Returns must include all original items or else a restocking fee may be applied.
- All returns will be inspected per the buyer's return reason. A 10% restocking fee will be applied if the complaint is invalid.
- eBay Returns cannot be opened after 30 days. However, the item may be eligible for a warranty claim (see below)
We, AmScope, provide all warranty services including repairs and replacements.
5 Year Warranty for all complete Microscopes - Against manufacturing defects, covering labor and parts.
1 Year Warranty for Accessories and sold-separate microscope parts - (USB cameras, lighting, articulating arms, stands, objective lens, stages, etc).
- No warranty for consumable accessories such as bulbs, slides, or hand tools
To start a Warranty claim, please contact us through eBay Messages to obtain a claim number. Buyer will be responsible for return shipping.
Once received, most claims are processed within 1-2 weeks, stock permitting. Once processed, please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery of repaired/replaced unit
About AmscopeSince 1998, America's doctors, researchers, educators, forensic scientists, and electronic designers have trusted AmScope to deliver high quality microscope solutions for their precision educational and research needs.
Our products are manufactured under strict ISO 9001 quality control standards, and are made by the same technicians that make much more expensive Zeiss, Leica, Nikon, and Olympus.
By designing, manufacturing, and distributing our own AmScope brand microscopes and accessories, we keep products affordable while maintaining quality precision.
With over 500 models in stock, we are confident that we can meet your microscope needs whether you're a hobbyist, an educator, or an advanced research institution.
Our goal is to assist great minds in reaching that "Eureka" moment. Our promise: When you use Amscope, you'll see things bigger!
- Article number: