- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Eight widefield magnification settings: 40X, 80X, 100X, 200X, 400X, 800X, 1000X & 2000X
- Professional 30 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling Siedentopf binocular head
- Sturdy framework with 3-D double layer mechanical stage, coaxial coarse & fine focusing, Abbe condenser, iris diaphragm and color filter
- Powerful single bulb LED illumination with dimmer
- 18MP USB 3.0 digital camera with advanced editing & measuring software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
Our new binocular compound microscope is designed for teaching demonstrations, clinical examinations and laboratory applications. It is a perfect microscope for a range of people from students in high school to teachers including those with a major in biology, or enrolled in medical school. It comes with a professional Siedentopf binocular head, double layer mechanical stage, course & fine focusing, and LED illumination. There are eight magnification settings: 40X, 80X, 100X, 200X, 400X, 800X, 1000X & 2000X.
The 18MP USB3.0 digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features.
- Article number: