- 18MP USB3.0 digital camera captures still images, streams live videos and is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS and Linux
- User-friendly software for Windows offers editing/processing and advanced features including Stitching and EDF
- Support Native C/C++, C#, Directshow, Twain, Labview
- Fits four mounting sizes: 23mm, 30mm, 30.5mm, and C-mount
- Two mounting adapters are included
- Product Description
- Additional Information
This 18MP USB3.0 microscope digital camera comes with a reduction lens, a USB cable, and two adapters. The digital camera captures still images and live video on your computer. The user-friendly software for Windows offers advanced features including Stitching, EDF (Extended Depth of Focus) and video recording. Live video and still image capture can be set in different resolutions simultaneously. The 0.5X reduction lens gives larger field of view.
The included software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 allows you to make notes, shapes and watermarks with ease. You can analyze, present, and share images of samples and specimen by simply plugging one end into your computer's USB3.0 port, and the other on your microscope's eye-tube or trinocular port. Featuring built-in C-mount compatibility and 23mm reduction lens adapter, our camera can be attached to any instrument with a C-mount or a 23mm, a 30mm and a 30.5mm photo port. The camera is equipped with CMOS color sensor, and comes with a high-speed USB cord, four mounting sizes (23mm, 30mm, 30.5mm, and C-mount), and instructions.
- Sensor: Aptina AR1820 (color)
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 6.14x4.61mm
- Pixel Size: 1.25
- Resolution: 18MP
- Max Frame Rate: 32.2fps @ 1228x922, 18.1fps @ 2456x1842, 5.6fps @ 4912x3684
- Resolution: 18MP
- Max Frame Rate: 32.2fps @1228x922, 18.1fps @ 245x1842, 5.6fps @ 4912x3684
- Sensitivity: 0.62 V/lux-sec
- Connectivity: USB 3.0
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB3.0 port for maximum speed
- Advanced software for Windows: offers stitching, EDF, video recording and measurement functions
- Conducts measurements for lengths, angles, arcs, areas and etc.
- Saves still images in BMP, TIFF, JPG, PICT, PTL or other formats
- Live video and still image capture can be set in different resolutions simultaneously
More features: add layers, watermarks, mosaics, tiles; adjust color balance, exposure, saturation, contrast, orientation; change resolution, histogram, granulation, diffusion; transform images via edge detection, digital image warping; conducts measurements for single, parallel or perpendicular lines and rectangular, elliptical and irregular areas; adds notes, measurements, text, arrows, labels, and etc; adds notes, measurements, text, arrows, labels, and etc. using customizable text with different sizes and colors; conducts measurements in microns, millimeters, centimeters, inches, feet, and etc. under any magnification powers with desired tolerances.
- One 18MP USB3.0 Digital Camera
- One Reduction Lens
- One 6' (1.8m) USB Cable
- Two Adapters: 30mm and 30.5mm
- One CD with Software and User's Instructions
- Article number: