About the product
- Product description
- Additional information
AmScope 14MP USB3.0 Live Video Microscope Digital Camera + Calibration Kit
Brand Name: AmScope Model No: MU1403-CK
· 14MP high-speed USB 3.0 digital camera captures still images and streams live videos on your computer
· Includes calibration slide for establishing measurement baselines
· Sophisticated software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 offers editing, processing and advanced features including Stitching, EDF and measurement functions
· Linux and Mac software records video and still images, with controls for exposure and color
· Fits four mounting sizes: 23mm, 30mm, 30.5mm, and C-mount (two mounting adapters included)
This 14MP USB3.0 high speed microscope digital camera has a unique design that comes with a reduction lens, a USB cable, two adapters and a calibration kit. The high speed digital camera captures still microscopy images, streams real time live videos on your computers, and is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 and Linux. The user-friendly software for Windows offers advanced features including Stitching, EDF (Extended Depth of Focus), video recording, and measurement functions. Live video and still image capture can be set in different resolutions simultaneously. The reduction lens gives larger field of view. You can edit and process images in a manner similar to PhotoShop.
The software and the calibration kit included allow you to make notes, shapes, watermarks, and precise measurements with ease. You can analyze, present, and share images of samples and specimen by simply plugging one end into your computer's USB3.0 port, and the other on your microscope's eye-tube or trinocular port. Featuring built-in C-mount compatibility and 23mm reduction lens adapter, our camera can be attached to any instrument with a C-mount or a 23mm, a 30mm and a 30.5mm photo port. The camera is equipped with CMOS color sensor, and comes with a high-speed USB cord, four mounting sizes (23mm, 30mm, 30.5mm, and C-mount), and instructions.
· Sensor: Aptina MT9F002 CMOS (Color)
· Sensor Size: 1/2.3“ (6.138mm(H) x 4.603mm(V), diagonal 7.672mm)
· Resolution: 4096 x 3288 (approx. 14,000,000 pixels)
· Reduction Lens: 0.5X
· Pixel Size: 1.4µm x 1.4µm
· G Sensitivity: 0.724v / lux-sec (550nm)
· Frame Rate: , 54fps @1024x822, 21fps @2048x1644, 6.2fps @4096x3286
· Exposure: 0.4~2000ms, ROI Auto & Manual
· Scan Mode: Progressive
· Dynamic Range: 65.3dB
· A/D Converter: 12-bit Parallel, 8-bit R.G.B to computer
· SN Ratio: 35.5dB
· Spectral Range: 380-650nm (with IR-filter)
· Binning: 1x1, 2x2, 4x4
· White balance: ROI White Balance/ Manual Temp-Tint Adjustment
· Color Rendering Technique: Ultra Fine Color Engine
· Capture/Control API: Native C/C++, C#, Directshow, Twain, Labview
· Recording System: Still Picture and Movie
· Cooling System: Natural
· Operating Temperature: -10°C~50°C
· Storage Temperature: -20°C~60°C
· Operating Humidity: 30~80%RH
· Storage Humidity: 10~60%RH
· Power Supply: DC 5V over USB3.0 Port
· Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (32 & 64 bit) and Linux
· Computer Requirements: CPU equals to Intel Core2 2.8GHz or higher, Memory: 2GB or more, USB3.0 High-speed Port
Advanced software for Windows:
- offers Stitching, EDF, video recording and measurement functions
- conducts measurements for lengths, angles, arcs, areas and etc.
- saves still images in BMP, TIFF, JPG, PICT, PTL or other formats
- edit and process microscopy images in a manner similar to PhotoShop
- live video and still image capture can be set in different resolutions simultaneously
More features: add layers, watermarks, mosaics, tiles; adjust color balance, exposure, saturation, contrast, orientation; change resolution, histogram, granulation, diffusion; transform images via edge detection, digital image warping; conducts measurements for single, parallel or perpendicular lines and rectangular, elliptical and irregular areas; adds notes, measurements, text, arrows, labels, and etc. using customizable text with different sizes and colors; conducts measurements in microns, millimeters, centimeters, inches, feet, and etc. under any magnification powers with desired tolerances
· Life-time free software upgrades
· One 14MP USB3.0 Digital Camera
· One Reduction Lens
· One 6' (1.8m) USB Cable
· Two Adapters: 30mm and 30.5mm
· One CD with Software and User's Instructions
· One Calibration Kit
· Shipping Weight: 3 lbs
Shipping & Handling
- FREE Standard Shipping within the European Union
All orders ship within 2-4 business days from our European-based warehouse
- Free standard (4-5 bus. days)
International (No Shipping to the US)
- Calculated via eBay GSP
(VAT and Customs fees included)
Have Questions? Click "Contact Seller" above!
Our expert support staff is available M-F 6am PST to 5pm PST and can be reached via phone or eBay messages.
We are more than happy to help you find the right product for you or answer questions about an order you've already placed.
30 Day Returns
If you no longer need the item
Please open an eBay Return request within 30 days of receipt. You will be responsible for return shipping charges.
But if there is a problem with the item
Please contact our support team FIRST! 80% of the time, the problem can be resolved within a few messages.
If a solution cannot be found, please open an eBay Return request within 30 days of receipt.
- Returns not processed through eBay Returns will be returned to sender
- Returns must include all original items or else a restocking fee may be applied.
- All returns will be inspected per the buyer's return reason. A 10% restocking fee will be applied if the complaint is invalid.
- eBay Returns cannot be opened after 30 days. However, the item may be eligible for a warranty claim (see below)
We, AmScope, provide all warranty services including repairs and replacements.
5 Year Warranty for all complete Microscopes - Against manufacturing defects, covering labor and parts.
1 Year Warranty for Accessories and sold-separate microscope parts - (USB cameras, lighting, articulating arms, stands, objective lens, stages, etc).
- No warranty for consumable accessories such as bulbs, slides, or hand tools
To start a Warranty claim, please contact us through eBay Messages to obtain a claim number. Buyer will be responsible for return shipping.
Once received, most claims are processed within 1-2 weeks, stock permitting. Once processed, please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery of repaired/replaced unit
About AmscopeSince 1998, America's doctors, researchers, educators, forensic scientists, and electronic designers have trusted AmScope to deliver high quality microscope solutions for their precision educational and research needs.
Our products are manufactured under strict ISO 9001 quality control standards, and are made by the same technicians that make much more expensive Zeiss, Leica, Nikon, and Olympus.
By designing, manufacturing, and distributing our own AmScope brand microscopes and accessories, we keep products affordable while maintaining quality precision.
With over 500 models in stock, we are confident that we can meet your microscope needs whether you're a hobbyist, an educator, or an advanced research institution.
Our goal is to assist great minds in reaching that "Eureka" moment. Our promise: When you use Amscope, you'll see things bigger!
- Article number: