About the product
- Product description
- Additional information
AmScope 3.5X-90X Trinocular Stereo Microscope + 4-Zone 144-LED + 18MP Camera
Brand Name: AmScope Model No: SM-4TZ-144A-18M3
This is a trinocular 3.5X-90X zoom stereo microscope on a versatile double-arm boom stand with a 4-zone LED ring-light, and a 18MP USB3.0 camera. It comes with a trinocular head with 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces, a heavy-duty double-arm boom stand, and a 144-LED ring light with control box and dimmer. The microscope offers high resolution, super widefield of view, large magnifying zoom range (26:1) and long working distance (8", 200mm). Its trinocular port enables to add photographic or video capability. The versatile double-arm boom stand allows you to turn the microscope head around three different axis (x, y, and z). You can point the microscope head in ANY direction desired. The 144-LED ring light is lighting-direction changeable and lighting-intensity adjustable, providing cool, even and bright LED illumination. It features a separate control box allowing you to turn on/off each portion of the 4 light zones individually as well as changing the lighting direction so you may obtain the best images for your stereo microscope. This microscope is an ideal instrument for gemologists, engravers, collectors, manufacturing engineers and anyone in semiconductor and/or electronic industry. It is also a right microscope for biological laboratory applications that require low heat release.
The 18MP USB3.0 digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features.
· 3.5X-90X super widefield zoom magnification
· Maximum 8" large working distance and 2-1/2" field of view
· Powerful 4-zone 144 LED ring light with dimmer
· 3D boom stand allows pointing microscope head in any direction desired
· 18MP USB3.0 camera
· 3.5X-90X Zoom Magnification Power with a 4-zone 144-LED Ring Light
· Intensity-adjustable Bright LED Cool illumination
· Trinocular Design for High Quality Photo, USB PC and CCD Video Imaging
· Upright Tube for USB Digital Camera, Video Camcorder or CCD Camera
· High Resolution with Great Flatness and Contrast
· Erect Stereo Sharp Images Over a SUPER Widefield of View
· Accurate Alignment Ensuring Fatigue-Free Long Time Viewing
· Crystal Clear Original True Color Images
· 45-Degree Inclined Trinocular Head with SUPER Widefield High-Eyepoint Eyepieces
· 30mm WF10X/20 SUPER Widefield Eyepieces (see the difference in the above picture)
· Both Ocular-Tubes with Adjustable Diopter
· Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
· Full Optical Glass Elements
· Precise Ground Glass Lenses
· Up to 8" (200mm) Large Working Distance (with 0.5X Barlow)
· Versatile Boom Stand Covering Large Working Area
· Double-Arm Design for 3-Degree Freedom
· Able to Place Microscope Head Toward to Any Direction
· Heavy-Duty Cast Steel Stand Finished with Stain Resistant Enamel
· Rugged Solid Cast Steel Base
· All Metal Mechanical Components
· Rubber Eye-guards Included
· Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
· Excellent Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty
· Unbeatable Low Price Guaranteed or the Difference Back!
· Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
· Head: 45-degree inclined 360-degree swiveling trinocular
· Eyepiece: 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint WF10X/20
· Barlow Lens: 0.5X & 2.0X
· Objective: 0.7X-4.5X
· Zoom Ratio: 26:1
· Diopter Adjustment: +/- 5dp
· Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16"(55-75mm)
· Working Distance: 8" (200mm)
· Illumination: 144 white LEDs
· Power input: 110-240V, 50-60HZ, Automatic Switching
· Boom Stand: 20" double-arm (overall length: 30"), 17" high pillar, 10-1/4"x8-1/4"x2-0" solid cast steel base
· Accessories: eye-guards
· Sensor: Aptina AR1820 (color)
· Sensor Type: CMOS
· Sensor Size: 6.14x4.61mm
· Pixel Size: 1.25
· Resolution: 18MP
· Max Frame Rate: 32.2fps @ 1228x922, 18.1fps @ 2456x1842, 5.6fps @ 4912x3684
· Sensitivity: 0.62 V/lux-sec
· Connectivity: USB 3.0
· Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
· OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
· Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB3.0 port for maximum speed
· One Trinocular Stereo Zoom Head
· One Pair of Super Widefield High-Eyepoint WF10X/20 Eyepieces
· One 0.5X Barlow Lens
· One 2.0X Barlow Lens
· One Double-Arm Boom Stand with Focus Rack
· One Pair of Eye-Guards
· One 4-zone 144-LED Ring Light with Control Box
· One 18MP USB3.0 Camera
· One 0.5X Reduction Lens
· 23.2mm to 30mm and 23.2mm to 30.5mm Adapter Sleeves
· One USB Cable
· One Software CD
· User's Manual Download
Shipping & Handling:
We offer 30 days from the date of receipt (verified by tracking information) to request a return on a unit. To do so, please send us a message through eBay member to member messages, with your reason for return, requesting an RMA number.
Note that shipping costs are borne by the customer. Returns requested after 30 days are not valid, and any returns sent without an RMA number will be returned to sender at the sender's expense. Also, please insure all items shipped back, as damage to items by the courier during the return shipment to us are not covered otherwise.
Please keep all original packing materials, as they are required for return (or a 10% restocking fee will be charged). Returned items must be in new/usable condition unless defective on arrival to you.
We, AmScope, provide all warranty services. Please feel free to contact us whenever you need help by messaging us from the store you purchased the product from.
- Five Year Warranty for Microscopes - All our microscopes come with a five (5) year factory warranty against manufacturing defects, covering labor and parts.
- One Year Warranty for Accessories - All our microscope accessories (USB cameras, illuminators, illumination, dust covers, and etc.) come with a one (1) year warranty.
Note: Buyers bear the cost of shipping and handling cost round trip for warranty services. Warranty does not cover consumable accessories and parts such as bulbs.
Warranty service times vary throughout the year, and are processed in a first come, first serve manner, when parts are available and in stock. Most repairs/replacements are done within 1-2 weeks, however if there is a long line during the busy season, or if your parts need to be ordered from our manufacturer, processing times can be up to 6-8 weeks. We appreciate your patience and understand everyone has a critical need for their unit, and do everything we can to ensure that these requests are handled as quickly as possible.
For defective items or any missing items from your order, please contact us right away to let us know of the issue.
We allow a 30 day period (from the date of receipt of the item in the mail) to report such issues--any items missing after that time frame will need to be purchased, and any defective items will be treated as warranty issues for repair or replacement only (no returns for refund).
For missing items and broken items, we do require a picture of the shipping label on the box, and of the items that arrived with your unit for verification before we can send any missing items or replacements to you.
To initiate an RMA, please send us a message through the store you purchased it from. Include your order number, reason for return, and if any pictures are required for your claim, please include them also.
From there, we will process within 24-72 hours, and if approved, issue you an RMA number and instructions on where to mail your unit back to. If qualifying for return shipping covered by us (for defective items within 30 days of receipt), your return label may take another 24-48 hours to process and be received in your email inbox.
Follow the issued instructions, and once received, we will process the item in, and check to ensure everything is there. We will contact you when the item is ready for return shipping (if a warranty request), or simply issue your refund with the appropriate deductions (if any) once processed.
Processing is done first come, first serve, and can take between 1-4 weeks to process (depending on how many requests we currently have in queue). We thank you for your patience while we work on your request
- Article number: