- Product Description
- Additional Information
This brand new professional, research grade trinocular compound microscope comes equipped with a top of the line infinity Plan color corrected optical system, and offers research grade performance. Its crystal clear optics and precise mechanical adjustment systems promise the best quality performances for advanced applications. The backward nosepiece design allows copious room for easy and convenient operation. This microscope has four high quality Infinity Plan objectives (4X, 10X, 40X, 100X), 10X, 20X, and 25X eyepieces, a Kohler illumination system, a 30-degree incline on the ocular tubes for comfortable viewing, 360-degree swiveling, compensation-free trinocular head, a coaxial coarse & fine focusing system, and a 3D mechanical stage. It provides four levels of magnification: 40X, 100X, 400X, & 1000X. It is an ideal instrument for advanced research organizations, laboratories (especially start up labs), hospitals/clinics, and collegiate institutes.
The digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features.
· Plan infinity optical system offers crisp clear sharp images
· 40X-2500X with ten extreme widefield magnification settings
· Backward nosepiece configuration allocates spacious space for comfortable operation and observation
· Wide band voltage (90-240V) Kohler LED illumination with iris condenser
· Trinocular with 18MP USB3.0 Camera included!
Other Features :
· Infinity Color Corrected Optical System with High Resolution
· Fully Coated Optics with Crystal Clear & Sharp Images
· Precise Mechanical Control System
· Reversed Nosepiece Design
· Kohler Illumination System with Continuous Intensity Adjustment
· 30-Degree Inclined, 360-Degree Swiveling, Compensation Free Gemel Trinocular Head
· Ten Magnification Levels: 40X, 80X, 100X, 200X, 250X, 400X, 800X, 1000X, 2000X, 2500X
· Intensity-Variable Transmitted LED Lighting System
· Abbe Condenser with Iris Diaphragm
· Rack and Pinion Adjustment for Condenser
· Low Position Coaxial Stage Movement Controlling Knobs
· Dual Coaxial Focusing Control
· Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
· Adjustable Diopter on Eyepieces
· Durable Cast Alloy Frame with Stain Resistant Enamel Finish
· Four Infinity Plan Objectives Included
· Three Pairs of Extreme Widefield Eyepieces Included
· Quadruple, Reversed, Extra-Large Nosepiece with Wide, Knurled Grip for Easy Operation
· Large Double Layer Mechanical Stage with Stain Resistant Coating
· Upward Stage Limit Stop to Protect Objectives and Slides
· Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standards
· Excellent Five (5) Year Factory Warranty
· Optical System: infinity corrected
· Nosepiece: reversed, ball bearing quadruple
· Head: gemel type trinocular head, 30-degree inclined
· Eyepieces: high eye-point plan 10X, wide-field 20X, 25X
· Objectives: infinity plan objectives 4X, 10X, 40X (spring), 100X (spring, oil)
· Focusing: low position coaxial focus system
· Focusing Range: 1-1/10" (28mm)
· Interpupillary Adjustment Range: 2-1/10" - 3" (54-75mm)
· Mechanical Stage: 5-9/10" x 5-1/2" (150mm x 140mm)
· Stage Traveling Range: 2-9/10" x 2" (76x50mm)
· Focusing Range: 0.95" (24mm)
· Division of Fine Focusing: 0.00007874" (0.002mm)
· Illuminator: Built-in Kohler 3W LED illumination system
· Condenser: N.A. 1.25 Abbe
· Illumination: Kohler, 3W LED
· Power Supply: 90V-240 wide voltage, CE certified
· Sensor: ONSemi (color)
· Sensor Type: CMOS
· Sensor Size: 6.14x4.61mm
· Pixel Size: 1.25
· Resolution: 18MP
· Frame Rate: 32.2fps @ 1228x922, 18.1fps @ 2456x1842, 5.6fps @ 4912x3684
· Sensitivity: 0.62V/lux-sec
· Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
· OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
· Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB3.0 port for maximum speed
· One Trinocular Compensation-Free Head
· One Microscope Body with Frame, Base, and Kohler Illumination System
· Four High Quality DIN Infinity Plan Objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X, and 100X
· One Pair of Widefield Eyepieces: PL10X
· One Pair of Widefield Eyepieces: WF20X
· One Pair of Widefield Eyepieces: WF25X
· One Dust Cover
· Immersion Oil
· User's Manual
· One 18MP USB3.0 Digital Camera
· One USB Cable & Power Brick
· One Software CD
· Two Adapters (23mm-30mm & 23mm-30.5mm)
· Shipping Weight: 25 lbs
Shipping & Handling
All orders ship within 2-4 business days from our European-based warehouse
- Free standard Shipping (4-5 bus. days)
International (No Shipping to the US)
- Calculated via eBay GSP
(VAT and Customs fees included)
Have Questions? Click "Contact Seller" above!
Our expert support staff is available M-F 6am PST to 5pm PST and can be reached via phone or eBay messages.
We are more than happy to help you find the right product for you or answer questions about an order you've already placed.
30 Day Returns
If you no longer need the item
Please open an eBay Return request within 30 days of receipt. You will be responsible for return shipping charges.
But if there is a problem with the item
Please contact our support team FIRST! 80% of the time, the problem can be resolved within a few messages.
If a solution cannot be found, please open an eBay Return request within 30 days of receipt.
- Returns not processed through eBay Returns will be returned to sender
- Returns must include all original items or else a restocking fee may be applied.
- All returns will be inspected per the buyer's return reason. A 10% restocking fee will be applied if the complaint is invalid.
- eBay Returns cannot be opened after 30 days. However, the item may be eligible for a warranty claim (see below)
We, AmScope, provide all warranty services including repairs and replacements.
- 5 Year Warranty for all complete Microscopes - Against manufacturing defects, covering labor and parts.
- 1 Year Warranty for Accessories and sold-separate microscope parts - (USB cameras, lighting, articulating arms, stands, objective lens, stages, etc).
- No warranty for consumable accessories such as bulbs, slides, or hand tools
To start a Warranty claim, please contact us through eBay Messages to obtain a claim number. Buyer will be responsible for return shipping.
Once received, most claims are processed within 1-2 weeks, stock permitting. Once processed, please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery of repaired/replaced unit
Since 1998, America's doctors, researchers, educators, forensic scientists, and electronic designers have trusted AmScope to deliver high quality microscope solutions for their precision educational and research needs.
Our products are manufactured under strict ISO 9001 quality control standards, and are made by the same technicians that make much more expensive Zeiss, Leica, Nikon, and Olympus.
By designing, manufacturing, and distributing our own AmScope brand microscopes and accessories, we keep products affordable while maintaining quality precision.
With over 500 models in stock, we are confident that we can meet your microscope needs whether you're a hobbyist, an educator, or an advanced research institution.
Our goal is to assist great minds in reaching that "Eureka" moment. Our promise: When you use Amscope, you'll see things bigger!
- Article number: