About the product
- Product description
- Additional information
AmScope 40X-800X Trinocular Metallurgical Polarization Microscope + 18MP Camera
· A compact multi-purpose microscope with dual illumination and simple polarization for observation of metals, plastics, and biological samples.
· A combination of six metallurgical and biological plan-achromatic objective lenses and two sets of eyepieces provide a range of magnifications from 40X to 800X
· Use a combination of brightfield and simple polarization to bring out complex details such as stress in metal and other materials.
· Includes a 18MP USB 3.0 camera and specialized microscopy software for PC, Mac, and Linux
This is a feature-packed, economical metallurgical microscope with an upright design, and both trasmitted and incident illumination. The episcopic illuminator includes removable polarizer and analyzer, as well as adjustable field and aperture diaphragms. The plan-achromatic optical system offers sharp, flat-field images with excellent color-correction. With 10X and 16X eyepieces, twelve magnification settings are provided: six metallurgical (50X, 80X, 100X, 160X, 500X & 800X), and six bright-field (40X, 64X, 100X, 160X, 400X & 640X). The Siedentopf head with dual diopters and high-eyepoint eyepieces provides a comfortable and adjustable viewing platform. There is also a dedicated photo port for simultaneous viewing and imaging.
The 18MP digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features.
· An advanced metallurgical microscopy system with incident and transmitted illumination
· Polarized lighting for structural analysis
· Includes a range of filters for lighting manipulation
· Six metallurgical magnification settings: 50X, 80X, 100X, 160X, 500X & 800X
· Six bright-field magnification settings: 40X, 64X, 100X, 160X, 400X & 640X
· 5X, 10X, and 50X long-working-distance metallurgy plan achromat objectives
· 4X, 10X, 40X achromat objectives
· 10X plan eyepieces for flat-field viewing
· 16X wide-field eyepieces for higher magnification
· Co-axial coarse & fine focusing system
· 30 degree inclined 360 degree rotatable trinocular head
· Full optical glass elements
· Precise ground glass lens
· All metal mechanical parts
· Coaxial coarse and fine focusing
· Dual focusing control knobs
· Focusing tension control mechanism
· Adjustable interpupillary distance
· Adjustable diopters on both eye tubes
· Solid metal frame construction with stain resistant enamel finish
· Manufactured under ISO 9001 quality control standards
· Excellent five (5) year factory warranty
· Head: 30 degree inclined trinocular
· Eyepieces: High-eyepoint WF10X/18
· Interpupillary Adjustment: Siedentopf
· Nosepiece: forward quadruple RMS thread
· Tube length: 160mm
· Metallurgical Objectives: 5X/0.13, 10X/0.25, 50X/0.6 long-working-distance plan achromatic DIN
· Bright-field Objectives: 4X/0.1, 10X/0.25, 40X/0.65 achromatic DIN
· Polarization System: removable analyzer/polarizer filters for episcopic lighting with +/- 25° adjustment
· Focus System: coaxial coarse/fine focus
· Focus Travel Range: 28mm
· Fine-focus Precision: 0.002mm
· Stage: 140x132mm double layer mechanical stage
· Stage X-Y Movement: 75x50mm
· Illumination: 30W reflected, 20W transmitted
· Sensor: Aptina (color)
· Sensor Type: CMOS
· Sensor Size: 6.14x4.61mm
· Pixel Size: 1.25
· Resolution: 18.0MP
· Frame Rate: 32.2fps @ 1228x922, 18.1fps @ 2456x1842, 5.6fps @ 4912x3684
· Sensitivity: 0.62 V/lux-sec
· Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
· OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
· Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB3.0 port for maximum speed
Packing List :
· One ME580-2L microscope with trinocular Siedentopf head
· One photo tube
· Three LM Plan achromatic objectives (5X, 10X, 50X)
· Three achromatic objectives (4X, 10X, 40X)
· One pair of PL10X18 eyepieces
· One Pair of WF16X eyepieces
· One sub-stage condenser
· One Halogen episcopic illuminator module
· One 6V 30W G4 halogen bulb
· One 6V 20W G4 halogen bulb
· Six filters (polarizer, analyzer, green, blue, yellow, diffuser
· One AC cord
· One pack of lens tissues
· One dust cover
· One tension wrench
· One 18MP USB3.0 digital camera
· One reduction lens
· Two camera mounting adapters
· One USB cable
· One software CD
Shipping & Handling
All orders ship within 2-4 business days from our European-based warehouse
- Free standard (4-5 bus. days)
International (No Shipping to the US)
- Calculated via eBay GSP
(VAT and Customs fees included)
Have Questions? Click "Contact Seller" above!
Our expert support staff is available M-F 6am PST to 5pm PST and can be reached via phone or eBay messages.
We are more than happy to help you find the right product for you or answer questions about an order you've already placed.
30 Day Returns
If you no longer need the item
Please open an eBay Return request within 30 days of receipt. You will be responsible for return shipping charges.
But if there is a problem with the item
Please contact our support team FIRST! 80% of the time, the problem can be resolved within a few messages.
If a solution cannot be found, please open an eBay Return request within 30 days of receipt.
- Returns not processed through eBay Returns will be returned to sender
- Returns must include all original items or else a restocking fee may be applied.
- All returns will be inspected per the buyer's return reason. A 10% restocking fee will be applied if the complaint is invalid.
- eBay Returns cannot be opened after 30 days. However, the item may be eligible for a warranty claim (see below)
We, AmScope, provide all warranty services including repairs and replacements.
5 Year Warranty for all complete Microscopes - Against manufacturing defects, covering labor and parts.
1 Year Warranty for Accessories and sold-separate microscope parts - (USB cameras, lighting, articulating arms, stands, objective lens, stages, etc).
- No warranty for consumable accessories such as bulbs, slides, or hand tools
To start a Warranty claim, please contact us through eBay Messages to obtain a claim number. Buyer will be responsible for return shipping.
Once received, most claims are processed within 1-2 weeks, stock permitting. Once processed, please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery of repaired/replaced unit
About AmscopeSince 1998, America's doctors, researchers, educators, forensic scientists, and electronic designers have trusted AmScope to deliver high quality microscope solutions for their precision educational and research needs.
Our products are manufactured under strict ISO 9001 quality control standards, and are made by the same technicians that make much more expensive Zeiss, Leica, Nikon, and Olympus.
By designing, manufacturing, and distributing our own AmScope brand microscopes and accessories, we keep products affordable while maintaining quality precision.
With over 500 models in stock, we are confident that we can meet your microscope needs whether you're a hobbyist, an educator, or an advanced research institution.
Our goal is to assist great minds in reaching that "Eureka" moment. Our promise: When you use Amscope, you'll see things bigger!
- Article number: