- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Captures 5.0MP (2580X1944) high resolution fluorescence microscopy images
- Streams live video on PC screens
- Includes advanced editing, processing measuring software
- Supports high-quality print imaging in BMP, TIFF, JPG and other formats
- Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Compatible with Twain, DirectShow, Amcap, Minisee other third-party software
This is 5MP color CCD camera for imaging in low-light conditions such as fluorescence-microscopy. To guarantee a high signal-to-noise performance, the camera features a built-in thermal-regulation system capable of decreasing the operating temperature by up to 30 degrees. This reduction in sensor-heat results in less self-noise during the light capture and conversion processes.
An added benefit of the interline CCD sensor is its global shutter capture, which does not present the distortion seen with rolling shutter sensors. This equates to better consistency and less distortion during image-capture, and smoother movement in video. Because of the camera's accuracy and noise-control, the camera is capable of capturing long exposures up to one hour.
This camera uses the C-mount standard for lens-attachment or instrument-coupling. With a wide array of lenses and coupling-adapters, the camera can be used with virtually any optical microscope on the market, including AmScope, Nikon, Olympus, Leica, and Zeiss.
The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features. With the ability to calibrate scales at multiple magnifications, the software can be used for multi-level inspection. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while simultaneously capturing high-definition images.
- Model Sony ICX282AQ
- Sensor Type CCD
- Sensor Size 2/3" format (9.74mm x 7.96mm)
- Pixels 5M
- Pixel Size 3.4µm x 3.4µm
- Transfer Method Interline Progressive Scan (Global Shutter)
- Sensitivity 280mV @ 1/30s (f5.6)
- Smear -92dB
- Dark Noise 16mV @ 1/30s
- Frame Rate(s): 3fps @ 2580x1944 and 10fps @ 1280x932
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Lens-mount: C-mount
- Compensating Lens —
- Cooling Type: Peltier Thermoelectric
- Cooling: -30°C below ambient
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) 7/8/10
- Exposure Time: 1ms to 60min
- Operating Temperature: 0-60°C
- Operating Humidity: 45-85%
- Article number: