- 7X-90X extended zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses and a 2X Barlow lens.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a robust single-arm boom-stand which allows the microscope to be positioned at virtually any angle
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- A trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for adding a camera.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- Monitor and capture photos and videos with the included 18MP USB 3.0 camera. Professional microscopy software for Windows, Mac, and Linux provide tools for image processing, measuring, and more.
- The 144-LED ring-light produces an encompassing field of bright light with reduced shadows for use with any application, and it uses a convenient control module to adjust brightness.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 7X-90X zoom power with great flatness & contrast
- Super widefield optics offer crystal clear stereo images
- 1-1/4" super widefield view and 4" large working distance
- Sturdy single-arm boom stand covers large working area
- Powerful 144-LED compact ring light with built-in dimmer
- 18MP USB 3 .0 digital camera with advanced editing & measuring software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
This trinocular 7X-90X zoom stereo microscope is on boom stand with a 144-LED ring light and a 18MP USB3.0 camera. It comes with a 45 degree inclined trinocular head, super widefield optics, a heavy-duty single-arm boom stand, and a 144-LED ring light. The 45 degree inclined eye tube and high-eyepoint optical design ensures easy and comfortable observation. The rubber eye-guards provide further comfort. The microscope offers high resolution, 1-1/4" (33mm) super widefield of view, 13:1 large magnification zoom range and 4" (100mm) long working distance, providing crystal clear sharp images. The 144-LED ring light provides bright, cool and even illumination. Its trinocular port allows to add photo / video capability to the microscope. It is an ideal instrument for researchers, gemologists, engravers, collectors and anyone in semiconductor and electronics industries. It is also a perfect microscope for biological laboratory applications that require low heat release.
The 18MP digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features.
- 7X-90X Trinocular zoom stereo microscope with widefield optical system
- 144 LED white bulb ring light
- 45-degree inclined trinocular head with widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces
- Widefield 30mm WF10X Eyepieces with 20mm Field of view
- Boom stand for versatility covering large working area
- High-eyepoint optic design ensuring an easy and comfortable observation
- Rubber eye-guards providing further comfort
- High Resolution with Great Flatness and Contrast
- Sharp Stereo Erect Images over a Wide Field View
- Crystal Clear Original True Color Images
- Both Ocular-Tubes with Adjustable Diopter
- Large Working Distance Up to 4"
- Heavy Duty Cast Metal Boom Stand Finished with Stain Resistant Enamel
- Rugged Solid Cast Metal Base
- Accurate Alignment Ensuring a Fatigue-Free Long Hour Viewing
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lenses
- All Metal Mechanical Components
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- Rubber Eye-guards Included
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Head: 45 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling trinocular
- Eyepiece: 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint WF10X/20
- Barlow lens: 2.0X
- Objective Zoom Range: 0.7X-9.0X
- Zoom Ratio: 13:1
- Working Distance: 4" (100mm)
- Field of View: 1-1/4" (33mm)
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16" (55-75mm)
- Heavy duty cast metal boom stand finished with stain resistant enamel
- Accessories: eye-guards
- Shipping Weight: 65 lbs
- Packages: 2
- Sensor: Aptina (color)
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 6.14x4.61mm
- Pixel Size: 1.25
- Resolution: 18.0MP
- Frame Rate: 32.2fps @ 1228x922, 18.1fps @ 2456x1842, 5.6fps @ 4912x3684
- Sensitivity: 0.62 V/lux-sec
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB3.0 port for maximum speed
- One Trinocular Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair of widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One widefield 2.0X Barlow Lens
- One Single-Arm boom stand with focusing rack
- One Pair of Eye-Guards
- One 144-LED Ring Light with Mounting Ring Adapter
- One 18MP USB3.0 Digital Camera
- User's Manual
- Article number: