- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 3.5X-45X zoom magnification with great flatness & contrast
- 2-1/2" super widefield view and 8" large working distance
- 14MP USB 2.0 digital camera for photos and videos on Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Advanced software for Windows, limited software for Mac/Linux
- Flexible sturdy boom stand; 144-LED ring light with dimmer
This is a trinocular 3.5X-45X zoom stereo boom microscope with 144-LED ring light and a 14MP USB2.0 camera. The microscope comes with a trinocular head with 30mm SUPER widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces and single-arm heavy-duty boom stand, offering crystal clear sharp images, super widefield of view and large working distance.
The high-eyepoint optical design ensures an easy and comfortable observation for all kinds of users including eyeglass wearers. The boom stand offers flexibility to cover large working area. The intensity-adjustable LED ring light provides bright, even and cool light illumination.
This microscopy system is an ideal instrument for gemologists, engravers, collectors and anyone in the semiconductor and/or electronic industry. It is a right microscope for biological laboratory applications that require low heat release.
The digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features.
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB2.0 port
- One Trinocular Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair of Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One 0.5X Barlow Lens
- One Single Arm Boom Stand
- One Focus Rack
- One 144-LED Ring Light with Power Adapter and Built-in Dimmer
- One 48mm Thread Ring Light Adapter
- One Pair of Eye-Guards
- One 14MP USB2.0 Digital Camera with Reduction Lens
- Two Mounting Adapters
- One CD with Software, Driver and Step-by-Step User's Instructions
- User's Manual for the Microscope
- Shipping Weight: 65 lbs
- Packages: 2 (50 lbs & 15 lbs)
- Article number: