- 3.5X-90X extended zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses with 0.5X and 2X Barlow lenses.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a robust single-arm boom-stand which allows the microscope to be positioned at virtually any angle.
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- The simul-focal trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for a camera, and can be used simultaneously with both eyepieces.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- Includes a 1080p/2MP multi-function camera with built-in recording that can stream live video over HDMI and connect to a computer using USB
- The 144-LED ring-light produces an encompassing field of bright light with reduced shadows for use with any application, and it uses a convenient control module to adjust brightness.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
This microscope features a simul-focal optical system for simultaneous use of both eyepieces and a photo-imaging system. With an adjustable trinocular photo-port, well-focused, clear images can be viewed on your computer or HDMI screen while maintaining full sterescopic viewing through the eyepieces. The microscope is mounted on a heavy-duty, single-arm boom-stand, and includes a 144-LED ring-light for bright, cool lighting. This microscope offers high-resolution, crystal-clear images, an ample zoom-range, and long working-distance. The 45° inclined trinocular head and high-eyepoint eyepieces with rubber eye-guards ensures comfortable observation, even when wearing eyeglasses or goggles. The single-arm boom stand gives your microscope the flexibility to cover large working area. With the included auxillary lenses, the magnification range is increased to 3.5X to 90X. With the 0.5X Barlow lens, the field-of-view is increased to a maximum 2.5in, and the working distance to over 6in.
The imaging system features both standalone and computer modes, with HDMI and USB connectivity. As a standalone device, the camera can be attached to an HDMI monitor or television, and controlled with the included mouse. The HDMI output can achieve 1080p resolution at up to 60fps. Still images and video can be recorded, all while viewing a hi-res, smooth, live feed. Connected to a computer, the included software allows for still-image and video capture. On Windows computers, a comprehensive set of measurement and editing tools expand the system's use across biological and industrial applications. The included 0.5X reduction lens maximizes the camera's field-of-view.
It is an ideal instrument for research labs, gemologists, engravers, collectors and anyone in semiconductor and/or electronic industry.
- Simul-Focal Optical System Allows Simultaneous Observation Through Both the Eyepieces and the Trinocular Port
- 30mm Super Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- Sharp stereo images over a super widefield view
- High resolution with great flatness and contrast
- Crystal clear original true-color images
- Versatile Single-Arm Boom Stand
- Covers large working area
- Rugged solid cast steel base finished with stain resistant enamel
- 3.5X-90X Continuous Zoom Magnification Range
- Intensity-adjustable Bright LED Cool illumination
- 45-Degree Inclined Microscope Head
- 8" (200mm) Large Working Distance
- Upright Trinocular Tube for Attaching Digital Cameras, Video Camcorders or CCD Videos
- Accurate Alignment Ensuring Fatigue-Free Comfortable Observation
- Both Ocular Tubes with Adjustable Diopters
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lenses
- All Metal Mechanical Components
- Rubber Eye-guards Included
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Head: 45 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling trinocular
- Eyepiece: 30mm Super widefield high-eyepoint WF10X/20
- Objective: 0.7-4.5X
- Barlow Lens: 0.5X and 2.0X
- Zoom Range: 26:1
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16" (55-75mm)
- Working Distance: up to 8" (200mm) with Barlow lens
- Widefield of View (Maximum): 2-1/2" (65mm) in diameter, super widefield
- Illumination: 144 white LEDs
- Power input: 110-240V, 50-60HZ, Automatic Switching
- Boom Stand: 16" arm (overall length: 24"), 17" high pillar, 9" x 9" x 1-3/4" solid cast steel base
- Sensor: Sony IMX236 (color)
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 5.5x3.4mm (1/2.8" class)
- Pixel Size: 2.8µm
- Still Resolution: 2MP
- Video Resolution: 1080p
- Frame Rate: 60fps @ 1920x1080 (HDMI), up to 30fps @ 1920x1080 (USB), 25fps @ 1920x1080 (SD)
- Connectivity: USB, HDMI
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB2.0 port
- One Trinocular Simul-Focal Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair of SUPER Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One SUPER Widefield 0.5X Barlow Lens
- One SUPER Widefield 2.0X Barlow Lens
- One Single-Arm Boom Stand with Focus Rack
- One Pair of Eye-Guards
- One 144-LED Ring Light with Control Box
- One HD Digital Camera
- One USB Mouse
- One USB Cable
- One HDMI Cable
- One SD Card
- One Power Adapter
- One software disk
- 0.5X reduction lens
- Article number: