About the product
- Product description
- Additional information
The SMZK-1TSZ stereo microscope is an ideal microscope for industrial inspection or biological analysis, with its 3.5X-90X zoom range when used with the included 0.5X and 2.0X barlow lenses. On top of the increased field-of-view, the 0.5X barlow lens increases the working distance, which is useful when manipulating the subject, such as soldering. The tabletop-stand design allows for a simplified workspace, while allowing for various lighting arrangements. The 14" pillar offers plenty of clearance, especially when using optional accessory lenses and ring-lights. The reversible black/white stage plate provides varied background-contrast.
The trinocular photo port adds the benefit of top-mounting a camera for documentation or live video feeds. The axial mounting provides a more-secure support for camera attachments.
- 3.5X-90X super wide zoom magnification power
- High resolution with great flatness and contrast, giving sharp and clear images
- Trinocular head with 45 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling eye tubes
- 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces with a 20mm field of view
- Sharp stereo erect images with a wide field of view
- Crystal clear original true color microscope images
- Dual eye tubes with adjustable diopters
- Large working distance
- Contemporary table stand
- Accurate alignment reduces eye strain for longer periods of viewing
- Full optical glass elements
- Precise ground glass lenses
- Adjustable interpupillary distance
- Rubber eye-guards included
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 quality control standard
- Five (5) year manufacturer warranty for microscope
- Head: 360 degree rotatable 45 degree inclined trinocular
- Ocular Port Diameter: 30mm
- Eyepieces: WF10X/20 10X super-widefield, high-eyepoint with 20mm field-number
- Zoom Range: 0.7X-4.5X
- Diopter Adjustment: +/- 5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16"(55-75mm)
- Working Distance with 0.5X Barlow: 8" (200mm)
- Stand: 10" x 7-7/8" x 7/8"
- Round Plate: 3-3/4" (95mm) in diameter
- Accessories: Paired eye-caps
- One Trinocular Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair of SUPER Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One Pillar Table Stand
- One Focusing Rack
- One SUPER Widefield 0.5X Barlow Lens
- One SUPER Widefield 2.0X Barlow Lens
- One Round Plastic Plate
- One Pair of Eye-Guards
- One Pair of Clips
- One Dust Cover
- User's Manual Download
- Package Dimension: 17" x 13" x 15.5" (432mm x 330mm x 390mm)
- Shipping Weight: 15 lbs
- Article number:
The microscope is excellent value for money.
Delivery was fast.
And when I needed customer service the response was immediate.