- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 20MP back-illuminated CMOS camera with high-speed processing
- Higher quantum-efficiency back-illuminated architecture collects more light to produce a stronger signal.
- Multi-platform software solutions for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Includes calibration slide for on-screen measurements
The 20MP MU2003-BI is part of our back-illuminated CMOS camera series. Back-illuminated CMOS sensors provide higher quantum-efficiency by moving the photo-diode layer in front of the electronic components, increasing photon-absorption. This translates to less image-noise and dark-current while maintaining high speeds.
With a large 1-inch sensor, this camera is best-suited for microscopes with a direct C-mount interface. Smaller photo-ports, such as 23mm ports, will typically cause vignetting.
The included software for Windows, Mac, and Linux provides an imaging solution for photography and videography. The Windows (XP/Vista/7/8/10) version provides an extensive toolset for image-processing and measurements. A lite version of the application is provided for Mac and Linux.
- Sensor: Sony IMX183 (color)
- Sensor Type: BSI CMOS
- Sensor Size: 1" (13.3mm x 8.9mm, 15.8mm diagonal)
- Pixel Size: 2.4µm x 2.4µm
- Sensor Pixels: 20MP (5440x3648)
- Sensitivity: 462mv
- Max Framerates: 15fps @ 5440x3648, 50fps @ 2736x1824, 60fps @ 1824x1216
- Binning: 1x1, 2x2, 3x3
- Exposure Time: 0.1ms - 15s
- Connectivity: USB 3.0
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
- Article number: