- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Three magnification power settings 20x-40X-80X
- Flexible incident (top) and transmitted (bottom) lights
- Sturdy arm stand with forward widefield optical glass binocular head and all metal framework
- 3MP USB 2.0 digital camera for photos and videos on Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Advanced software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, limited software for Mac/Linux
This forward binocular stereo microscope comes with 3MP color digital camera, offering three magnification power settings, 20X-40X-80X. Its versatile illumination system provides both incident (top) lighting and transmitted (bottom) lighting. You can choose between incident illumination shining down onto the object or transmitted illumination through the frosted stage plate. The first is used for the observation of three-dimensional objects and the second for the observation of slides. This microscope offers high resolution and good depth within a broad field of view. It gives sharp clear stereo images. Its 45 degree inclined binocular head ensures an easy observation and rubber eye-guards provide further comfort.
The digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features.
This microscope is useful for many applications. It can be used in geology, forestry, archaeology, agriculture, biology and is appropriate for educational purposes in hospitals and schools. It is great for the exploration of the world of surface details and fine structures of various materials like wood, metal, solder, semiconductor and stone. It is perfect for the examination of insects, plants, rocks, stamps, jewel, soldered points, microelectronic components or virtually any three dimensional objects. This scope is an ideal tool for watchmaker, jeweler, engraver, dies-maker, philatelist, students, and etc. It comes with first-class quality and affordable price.
- An affordable great stereo microscope with digital image system!
- 45 degree inclined binocular head with locked-in eyepieces
- Three magnification levels: 20X, 40X & 80X.
- Sharp stereo erect images over a wide field view
- High-quality original true color
- Ocular-tube with adjustable diopter
- Accurate alignment ensuring a fatigue-free long hour viewing.
- Rugged metal frame and stand
- Full optical glass elements
- Precise ground glass lens
- All metal mechanical parts
- Adjustable interpupillary distance
- Built-in both incident and transmitted illumination Systems.
- Upper/lower halogen lights.
- GS & CE approval electric apparatus.
- Extra bulb, white/black base plate and rubber eye-guards included.
- Manufactured Under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Factory Warranty
- Head: 45 degree inclined binocular.
- Widefield Eyepieces: WF10X & WF20X.
- Objectives: 2X & 4X.
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp.
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16"(55-75mm).
- Working Distance: 2-1/8" (53mm).
- Frosted Glass Objective Plate: 3-3/4" (96mm) in diameter.
- White/Black Plastic Objective Plate: 3-3/4" (96mm) in diameter.
- Illumination: 12V/10W lamps.
- Accessories: a pair of eye-caps, a pair of clips and a dust cover.
- Sensor: Aptina MT9T001
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 6.55x4.92mm
- Pixel Size: 3.2
- Resolution: 3.1MP
- Frame Rate: 8@2048x1536, 22@1024x768, 43@680x510
- Sensitivity: 1.0V/lux-sec
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB2.0 port
- One Binocular Microscope with 2X & 4X Objectives, Forward Pillar Stand and Top & Bottom Lights
- One Pair of 10X Widefield Eyepieces
- One Pair of 20X Widefield Eyepieces
- One 3-3/4" (96mm) Frosted Glass Plate
- One 3-3/4" (96mm) Plastic Plate
- One Wrench for Focusing Tension Adjustment
- One Pair of Eye-guards
- One Pair of Clips
- One 12V/10W Spare Bulb
- One Dust Cover
- User's Manual Download
- One 3MP USB Digital Camera with Reduction Lens
- One CD with Software, Driver and Users' Step-by-Step Instructions
- One USB Cable and One Mounting Adapter Included
- Shipping Weight: 9 lbs
- Article number: