About the product
- Product description
- Additional information
AmScope 20X-80X Multi-Lens Stereo Microscope with Metal Pillar Stand, Top & Bottom LED Lighting
· 3 levels of stereo magnification from 20X to 80X
· Top and bottom LED illumination provide incident or transmitted light for a wide variety of opaque and translucent objects.
· Just as versatile as larger microscopes, it saves space and money while providing sharp, accurate images.
· The pillar stand provides more flexibility to position the microscope head, including adjusting the height
This is a cordless LED binocular stereo microscope with top and bottom lights. It is designed for both indoor and outdoor applications, powered by either batteries or wall-power. It is portable and can be taken out to field sites. This microscope offers sharp clear stereo images, three magnification levels (20X-40X-80X), and the freedom from cords. It comes with a rechargeable illumination system, three rechargeable AA batteries, and an AC adapter/charger. This durable and reliable microscope is a perfect instrument for viewing insects, plants, rocks, stamps, coins, jewel and etc. It is an ideal microscope for hobbyists and students.
· A great cordless stereo microscope with top and bottom LED lights
· Powered by either batteries or wall-power
· Convenient for being taken out for on-site applications
· Built-in rechargeable incident and transmitted LED illumination system
· Three magnification settings: 20X-40X-80X
· 45 degree inclined binocular head with locked-in eyepieces
· Adjustable interpupillary distance
· Sharp stereo erect images with wide field of view
· High quality original true color
· Ocular-tube with adjustable diopter
· Accurate alignment, ensuring fatigue-free viewing for hours
· Rugged metal frame and stand
· Full optical glass elements
· Precise ground glass lenses
· All metal mechanical components
· GS CE approval electric apparatus
· White/black plate and rubber eyeguards included
· Manufactured under ISO 9001 quality control system
· Excellent five (5) year warranty
· Head: 45 degree inclined binocular
· Eyepiece: WF10X and WF20X
· Objectives: 2X and 4X
· Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp
· Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16"(55-75mm)
· Working Distance: 2-1/8" (53mm)
· Frosted Glass Objective Plate: 3-3/4" (95mm) in diameter
· White/Black Plastic Objective Plate: 3-3/4" (95mm) in diameter
· Illumination: Top and bottom LED
· Accessories: a pair of eye-caps, a pair of clips and a dust cover
Packing List :
· One Forward Binocular Microscope with 2X & 4X Objectives, Pillar Stand and Top & Bottom LED Lights
· One Pair of Widefield 10X Eyepieces
· One Pair of Widefield 20X Eyepieces
· Three Rechargeable Batteries
· One Wall-Power AC Adapter/Charger
· One Frosted Glass Plate
· One Plastic Plate
· One Dust Cover
· One Pair of Eye-guards
· One Pair of Clips
· One Wrench for Tension Adjustment
· User's Manual Download
· Shipping Weight: 8 lbs
Shipping & Handling
All orders ship within 2-4 business days from our European-based warehouse
- Free standard (4-5 bus. days)
International (No Shipping to the US)
- Calculated via eBay GSP
(VAT and Customs fees included)
Have Questions? Click "Contact Seller" above!
Our expert support staff is available M-F 6am PST to 5pm PST and can be reached via phone or eBay messages.
We are more than happy to help you find the right product for you or answer questions about an order you've already placed.
30 Day Returns
If you no longer need the item
Please open an eBay Return request within 30 days of receipt. You will be responsible for return shipping charges.
But if there is a problem with the item
Please contact our support team FIRST! 80% of the time, the problem can be resolved within a few messages.
If a solution cannot be found, please open an eBay Return request within 30 days of receipt.
- Returns not processed through eBay Returns will be returned to sender
- Returns must include all original items or else a restocking fee may be applied.
- All returns will be inspected per the buyer's return reason. A 10% restocking fee will be applied if the complaint is invalid.
- eBay Returns cannot be opened after 30 days. However, the item may be eligible for a warranty claim (see below)
We, AmScope, provide all warranty services including repairs and replacements.
5 Year Warranty for all complete Microscopes - Against manufacturing defects, covering labor and parts.
1 Year Warranty for Accessories and sold-separate microscope parts - (USB cameras, lighting, articulating arms, stands, objective lens, stages, etc).
- No warranty for consumable accessories such as bulbs, slides, or hand tools
To start a Warranty claim, please contact us through eBay Messages to obtain a claim number. Buyer will be responsible for return shipping.
Once received, most claims are processed within 1-2 weeks, stock permitting. Once processed, please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery of repaired/replaced unit
About AmscopeSince 1998, America's doctors, researchers, educators, forensic scientists, and electronic designers have trusted AmScope to deliver high quality microscope solutions for their precision educational and research needs.
Our products are manufactured under strict ISO 9001 quality control standards, and are made by the same technicians that make much more expensive Zeiss, Leica, Nikon, and Olympus.
By designing, manufacturing, and distributing our own AmScope brand microscopes and accessories, we keep products affordable while maintaining quality precision.
With over 500 models in stock, we are confident that we can meet your microscope needs whether you're a hobbyist, an educator, or an advanced research institution.
Our goal is to assist great minds in reaching that "Eureka" moment. Our promise: When you use Amscope, you'll see things bigger!
- Article number: