- The 2X fixed stereo objective lenses and 10X eyepieces provide 20X wide-field magnification.
- Dual LED gooseneck lights provides flexible incident illumination for opaque objects.
- Long 6" working distance
- A compact boom-stand stereo microscope for microsoldering and inspection.
- The boom arm provides a large range of movement for larger objects.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 20X stereo magnification
- Dual LED goose-neck lights provide flexible incident illumination for opaque objects
- A compact boom-stand stereo microscope for microsoldering and inspection
- The boom arm provides a large range of movement for larger objects
This is a binocular stereo microscope with dual goose-neck LED lights and 20X magnification power on boom-arm stand, providing clear sharp images. It comes with a binocular head, widefield eyepieces, an incident light and a boom-arm stand. The 45 degree inclined eye-tubes and rubber eye-guards ensure an easy observation. The boom-arm stand allows you to turn the microscope head around two different axes (X and Z). This microscope offers high resolution, widefield of view and large working distance (6"). The incident light shines down onto objects for the observation of surface details and fine structures. This microscope is perfect for circuit board repairing, soldering and dental applications. It is an ideal instrument for dentists, gemologists, collectors and anyone in semiconductor and/or electronic industry. It comes with first-class quality and affordable price.
- 20X Stereo Magnification Power
- Versatile Boom-arm Stand Covering Large Working Area
- 6" Large Working Distance
- Two Flexible Goose-neck LED lamp
- High Resolution with Great Flatness and Contrast
- Erect Sharp Stereo Images over a SUPER Widefield of View.
- Accurate Alignment Ensuring Fatigue-Free Long Time Viewing
- Crystal Clear Original True Color Images
- 45 Degree Inclined Binocular Head with Widefield Eyepieces
- Adjustable Interpapillary Distance (50 mm - 77 mm)
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lenses
- Cast Steel Stand Finished with Stain Resistant Enamel
- All Metal Mechanical Components
- Rubber Eye-guards Included
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Head: 45 degree inclined binocular
- Eyepiece: 30.5mm widefield WF10X
- Objective: 2X
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp
- Interpapillary Distance: 2-0" - 2-15/16"(50-77mm)
- Working Distance: 6" (152mm)
- Illumination: Two 1W LEDs
- Power Supply: 220V UK Plug w/ EU Adapter
- Boom-Arm Stand: 12" arm (overall length: 17"), 13.5" high pillar, 7.5"x5.0"x2.5" steel base
- Accessories: eye-guards
- One Binocular Stereo Microscope Body with 2X Objective
- Two Top Lights
- One Boom Stand
- One Pair of Widefield 10X Eyepiece
- One Dust Cover
- One Pair of Eye-guard
- User's Manual Download
- Shipping Weight: 18 lbs
- For ages 10+