- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 3.35X-90X large zoom magnification range with crystal clear sharp images
- High quality extreme widefield optics offers great flatness and contrast
- 144-LED ring illuminator with dimmer
- Heavy-duty extra large pillar stand with super large base plate and gliding table.
- 1080p HDMI autofocus live-view camera
This is a turnkey package of an ultimate stereo microscopy system with extremely super widefield optics and contemporary design. It includes a trinocular 3.35-90X stereo zoom microscope, an LED ring illuminator, an X-Y gliding table, and an autofocus 1080p HDMI camera (live-view only).
With 30mm super widefield, high-eyepoint 10X eyepieces and 0.5X and 2.0X barlow lenses, this microscope offers crystal clear sharp images, extremely large zoom magnification range (28:1) and very large working distance (8"). The LED ring-light provides bright, even and cool illumination. The gliding table enables a hand-free inspection process to place samples on the table and move them in X, Y direction or both directions, simultaneously.
The 1080p digital video camera provides a 60fps video stream for HDMI monitors or televisions. Unlike other live monitoring systems, this one has built-in auto-focus, quickly adjusting to a variable topography. The smooth, high-clarity video can make working under the microscope easier to follow on a big screen.
This system is a perfect microscopy unit for industrial and/or biological laboratory applications. It is an ideal instrument for researchers, gemologists, manufacturing engineers, and anyone in semiconductor and electronic industries.
- A great turnkey package of ultimate inspection microscopy system
- Trinocular microscope zoom head with high-quality color digital image system
- 3.35X 90X extremely large zoom magnification range.
- 30mm SUPER widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces with 22mm field of view.
- 0.5X and 2.0X Barlow Lenses included.
- Trinocular head with 45 degree inclined eye tubes.
- Super high resolution with great flatness and contrast.
- Extremely sharp and clear images.
- Sharp stereo erect images over a wide field of view.
- Crystal clear original true color microscope images.
- Dual eye tubes with adjustable diopter.
- Extremely large working distance up to 8" (200mm).
- Super large alloy stand with stain resistant enamel finish.
- Accurate alignment ensuring a fatigue-free long hour viewing.
- Full optical glass elements.
- Precise ground glass lenses.
- Full metal chrome-plated mechanical components.
- Adjustable interpupillary distance.
- X-Y gliding table (stage) included.
- Rubber eye guards included.
- One (1) year warranty for electrical accessories.
- Manufactured Under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Factory Warranty
- Head 360 degree rotatable 45 degree inclined trinocular
- Eyepiece: 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint WH10X/22MM
- Barlow Lens: 0.5X and 2.0X
- Zoom Range: 0.335X-9.0X.
- Diopter Adjustment: +/- 5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16"(55-75mm)
- Working Distance: 8" (200mm)
- Stand: 12.5"x10"x0.75" (320x260x20mm) solid cast steel base
- Power Suppy: 220v UK Plug w/ EU Adapter
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 1/2.8"
- Resolution: 1080p (1920x1080)
- Refresh Rate: 60/50Hz
- Compatibility: HDMI-compliant devices (not for computer)
- One Extreme Widefield Trinocular Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair of Extreme Widefield High-Eyepoint WF10X/22 Eyepieces
- One Extreme Widefield 0.5X Barlow Lens
- One Extreme Widefield 2.0X Barlow Lens
- One Super Large Stand with Focusing Rack
- One 144-LED Compact Ring Light
- One power adapter for light
- One screw-on ring-light adapter
- One X-Y Gliding Table
- Eye-guards, Adapters and User's Manual Included
- One autofocus camera
- One USB mouse
- One HDMI cable
- One power adapter and cable
- One C-mount reduction lens
- Article number: