- 3.5X-90X extended zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses with 0.5X and 2X Barlow lenses.
- The microscope provides up to 6.5" (165mm) of working distance.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a heavy-duty, multi-pivot boom-stand which allows the microscope to easily swing into place when needed, and away when not.
- The zoom lenses can be locked to maintain a consistent magnification.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- The simul-focal trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for a camera, and can be used simultaneously with both eyepieces.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- Monitor and capture photos and videos with the included 14MP USB 3.0 camera. Professional microscopy software for Windows, Mac, and Linux provide tools for image processing, measuring, and more.
- The lightweight 8W fluorescent ring-light produces a smooth, encompassing field of light for use with any application.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Simul-focal trinocular stereo microscope simultaneously views clear images through trinocular port and eyepieces
- 3.5X-90X super widefield stereo zoom magnification power
- 2-1/2" (63.5mm) large field view; 8" (200mm) working distance
- 3D boom stand allows point microscope head in any direction desired
- Fluorescent cool, even and bright illumination
- 14MP USB 3.0 digital camera for photos and videos on Windows, Mac, and Linux
This is a highly-flexible stereo microscope, designed for workshops and industrial inspection. Featuring a simul-focal head, the photo port can be used concurrent with both eyepieces, allowing you to have an active imaging system without losing use of one of the eyepieces. The objective optics offer a continuous zoom-range from 0.7 to 4.5X. This would provide 3.5-90X magnification with the 10X high-eyepoint, super-widefield eyepieces, 0.5X and 2.0X barlow lense. This model also provides a zoom lock to maintain a fixed magnification for calibrated measurement applications. The nosecone provides a built-in ring-light adapter, as well as inner threading for auxiliary lenses and other attachments.
The multi-pivoting, double-arm stand provides a stable, flexible support system, ideal for hands-on work. Use of a drop-down column allows the head to be positioned at virtually any angle. The fluorescent ring light included provides cool even lighting. Especially convenient for quality-control inspections, teaching demonstrations, and many other industry applications, your colleagues or students can simultaneously view clear images shown through the trinocular port while you work through the eyepieces.
The 14MP USB3.0 digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features.
+ Have well-focused, clear images on your computer/video screen and through the eyepieces at the same time.
+ No need to switch between the trinocular port and the eyepieces
+ No need to re-focus the microscope after each "switch"
+ Sharp stereo images over a super widefield view
+ High resolution with great flatness and contrast
+ Crystal clear original true-color images
+ Covers large working area
+ 3-Degree freedom design allowing the microscope head to be pointed in any direction desired
+ Rugged solid cast steel base finished with stain resistant enamel
- Head: 45-degree inclined, 360-degree swiveling trinocular
- Eyepieces: 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint (WF10X/20)
- Objective: 0.7-4.5X
- Barlow Lense: 0.5X, 2.0X
- Zoom Range: 26:1
- Maximum Field of View: 2-1/2" (63.5mm)
- Minimum Field of View: 3/16" (2.5mm)
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/4" - 2-15/16" (47-75mm)
- Working Distance: 8" (200mm)
- Head Mounting Size: 3" (76mm) diameter
- Accessory Mounting Size: 1-7/8" (48mm female thread) diameter
- Boom Stand: 20" double-arm (overall length: 30"), 17" high pillar, 10-1/4"x8-1/4"x2-0" solid cast steel base
- Power Supply: 220V UK Plug w/ EU Adapter
- Sensor: ONSemi (color)
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 6.138x4.603mm
- Pixel Size: 1.4Âµm
- Resolution: 14MP
- Frame Rate: 54fps @1024x822, 21fps @2048x1644, 6.2fps @4096x3286
- Sensitivity: 0.724V / Lux-sec (550nm)
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB3.0 port for maximum speed
- One Trinocular Simul-Focal Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair of Super Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One Super Widefield 0.5X Barlow Lens
- One Super Widefield 2.0X Barlow Lens
- One Double-Arm Boom Stand
- One Focus Rack
- One 8W Fluorescent Ring Light
- One 14MP Microscope USB 3.0 Digital Camera with Reduction Lens
- One CD with Software, Driver and Step-by-Step Instructions
- One 6' USB Cable
- Two Adapters
- Article number: