- 3.5X-90X extended zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses with 0.5X and 2X Barlow lenses.
- The microscope provides up to 6.5" (165mm) of working distance.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a heavy-duty, multi-pivot boom-stand which allows the microscope to easily swing into place when needed, and away when not.
- The zoom lenses can be locked to maintain a consistent magnification.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- The simul-focal trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for a camera, and can be used simultaneously with both eyepieces.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- Monitor and capture photos and videos with the included 14MP USB 3.0 camera. Professional microscopy software for Windows, Mac, and Linux provide tools for image processing, measuring, and more.
- A 30W LED illuminator with 35" heavy-duty fiber-optic ring-light provides the smoothest overhead lighting possible. The cool, energy-efficient light-source with active cooling prevents excessive heat.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Simul-focal trinocular stereo microscope simultaneously views clear images through trinocular port and eyepieces
- 3.5X-90X super widefield stereo zoom magnification power
- 3D boom stand allows point microscope head in any direction desired
- Powerful 30W LED fiber-optic illumination
- 14MP USB 3.0 digital camera widt advanced editing & measuring software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, limited software for Mac
This is a highly-flexible stereo microscope, designed for workshops and industrial inspection. Featuring a simul-focal head, the photo port can be used concurrent with both eyepieces, allowing you to have an active imaging system without losing use of one of the eyepieces. The objective optics offer a contiuous zoom-range from 0.7 to 4.5X, providing 7-45X magnification with the 10X high-eyepoint, super-widefield eyepieces. The addition of 0.5 and 2X Barlow lenses expand the magnification range to 3.5-90X. This model also provides a zoom lock to maintain a fixed magnification for calibrated measurement applications. The nosecone provides a built-in ring-light adapter, as well as inner threading for auxiliary lenses and other attachments.
The multi-pivoting, double-arm stand provides a stable, flexible support system, ideal for hands-on work. Use of a drop-down column allows the head to be positioned at virtually any angle. Especially convenient for quality-control inspections, teaching demonstrations, and many other industry applications, your colleagues or students can simultaneously view clear images shown through the trinocular port while you work through the eyepieces.
A modular 30W LED illuminator provides bright, cool lighting. The 35" metal-sheathed fiber-optic ring-light attachment provides an even ring of light for shadowless illumination.
The 14MP USB3.0 digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features.
- Simul-focal optical system allows simultaneous observation through both the eyepieces and the trinocular port
+ Have well-focused, clear images on your computer/video screen and through the eyepieces at the same time.
+ No need to switch between the trinocular port and the eyepieces
+ No need to re-focus the microscope after each "switch"
- 30mm super widefield 10X eyepieces
+ Sharp stereo images over a super widefield view
+ High resolution with great flatness and contrast
+ Crystal clear original true-color images
- Versatile heavy-duty double-arm boom stand
+ Covers large working area
+ 3-Degree freedom design allowing the microscope head to be pointed in any direction desired
+ Rugged solid cast steel base finished with stain-resistant enamel
- 3.5X-22.5X, 7X-45X, 14X-90X Continuous Zoom Magnification Ranges
- 45-Degree Inclined Microscope Head
- Up to 8" (200mm) Large Optical Working Distance
- Upright Trinocular Tube for Attaching Digital or Analog Cameras
- Accurate Alignment Ensuring Fatigue-Free Comfortable Observation
- Both Eyepieces with Adjustable Diopters
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lenses
- All Metal Mechanical Components
- 30 watt LED fiber-optic light source with variable intensity
- Built-in Heat Filter
- Radiator and cooling space allows no cooling off time after use
- 6400 Degrees Kelvin Lamp Color Temperature
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Head: 45-degree inclined, 360-degree swiveling trinocular
- Eyepieces: 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint (WF10X/20)
- Objective: 0.7-4.5X
- Zoom Range: 6.5:1
- Auxiliary Lens Magnification: 0.5X, 2.0X
- Maximum Field of View: 2-1/2" (63.5mm)
- Minimum Field of View: 3/32" (1.25mm)
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/4" - 2-15/16" (47-75mm)
- Working Distance: 2" / 4" / 8" (50mm / 100mm / 200mm)
- Head Mounting Size: 3" (76mm) diameter
- Accessory Mounting Size: 1-7/8" (48mm female thread) diameter
- Boom Stand: 20" double-arm (overall length: 30"), 17" high pillar, 10-1/4"x8-1/4"x2-0" solid cast steel base
- Fiber Optic 30 Watt LED Light Source with Variable Intensity
- Power Supply: 220V UK Plug w/ EU Adapter
- Sensor: ONSemi (color)
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 6.138x4.603mm
- Pixel Size: 1.4Âµm
- Resolution: 14MP
- Frame Rate: 54fps @1024x822, 21fps @2048x1644, 6.2fps @4096x3286
- Sensitivity: 0.724V / Lux-sec (550nm)
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB3.0 port for maximum speed
- One Trinocular Simul-Focal Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair of Super Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One 0.5X Barlow Lens
- One 2X Barlow Lens
- One Double-Arm Boom Stand
- One Focus Rack
- One 30W Variable Intensity LED Light Source
- One Fiber Optic Ring Light
- One 14MP USB3.0 Digital Camera
- One 0.5X Reduction Lens
- Two Mounting Adapters
- One 6' USB Cable
- One Software Disc
- User's Manual
- Article number: