- 3.5X-180X extended zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses with 10X and 20X eyepieces, and 0.5X and 2X Barlow lenses.
- The microscope provides up to 6.5" (165mm) of working distance.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a heavy-duty, multi-pivot boom-stand which allows the microscope to easily swing into place when needed, and away when not.
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- A trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for adding a camera.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- Monitor and capture photos and videos with the included 14MP USB 3.0 camera. Professional microscopy software for Windows, Mac, and Linux provide tools for image processing, measuring, and more.
- The 144-LED ring-light uses a power module with four subdivisions to produce either directional light or an encompassing ring of light.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 3.5X-180X super widefield zoom magnification
- 8" large working distance and 2-1/2" field of view
- Powerful 4-Zone 144 LED ring light with dimmer
- 3D boom stand allows pointing microscope head in any direction desired
- 14MP USB 3.0 digital camera for photos and videos on Windows, Mac, and Linux
This is a trinocular 3.5X-180X zoom stereo microscope on a versatile double-arm boom stand with a 4-zone LED illumination, giving crystal clear sharp images and bright cool lighting illumination. It comes with a trinocular head with 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces, a heavy-duty double-arm boom stand, a 144-LED ring light with control box and dimmer, and a 14MP camera. The microscope offers high resolution, super widefield of view, large magnifying zoom range (52:1) and long working distance (8", 200mm). Its trinocular port enables to add photographic or video capability. The versatile double-arm boom stand allows you to turn the microscope head around three different axis (x, y, and z). You can point the microscope head in ANY direction desired. The 144-LED ring light is lighting-direction changeable and lighting-intensity adjustable, providing cool, even and bright LED illumination. It features a separate control box allowing you to turn on/off each portion of the 4 light zones individually as well as changing the lighting direction so you may obtain the best images for your stereo microscope. This microscope is an ideal instrument for gemologists, engravers, collectors, manufacturing engineers and anyone in semiconductor and/or electronic industry. It is also the right microscope for biological laboratory applications that require low heat release.
The 14MP USB3.0 digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features.
- Article number: