- 3.5X-180X extended zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses with 10X and 20X eyepieces, and 0.5X and 2X Barlow lenses.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a robust single-arm boom-stand which allows the microscope to be positioned at virtually any angle
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- A trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for adding a camera.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- Monitor and capture photos and videos with the included 14MP USB 3.0 camera. Professional microscopy software for Windows, Mac, and Linux provide tools for image processing, measuring, and more.
- The 144-LED ring-light produces an encompassing field of bright light with reduced shadows for use with any application, and it uses a convenient control module to adjust brightness.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 3.5X-180X continuous stereo zoom magnification power
- 2-1/2" (65mm) field view and 8" (200mm) working distance
- Flexible single-arm boom stand covers large working area
- Powerful 144 LED ring light with dimmer
- 14MP USB3.0 digital camera with advanced editing & measuring software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
This trinocular 3.5X-180X zoom stereo microscope on a single-arm boom stand gives crystal clear sharp images. It comes with a trinocular head with super widefield optics and a sturdy single-arm boom stand and a 144 LED ring light. The trinocular port enables to add photographic or video capability to the microscope. Its 45 degree inclined trinocular oculars and high-eyepoint optical design ensures a comfortable observation for all kinds of users including eyeglass wearers. The single-arm boom stand allows to turn the microscope head around two different axes, allowing you to point microscope head in various directions. The 144-LED ring-light provides fixed, even and cool illumination. This microscope offers high resolution, super widefield of view, large magnifying zoom range and long working distance. It is an ideal instrument for researchers, gemologists, engravers, and anyone in semiconductor and/or electronics industry.
The 14MP USB 3.0 digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features.
- 3.5X-180X Zoom Stereo Microscope with Super Widefield Optics
- Trinocular Design for High-Quality Photographs or Video
- 30mm Super Widefield 10X Eyepieces with 20mm Field of View
- 8 inch (200mm) Large Working Distance
- 45 Degree Inclined Trinocular Head
- Sharp Stereo Erect Images over a Wide Field View
- Crystal Clear Original True Color Images
- High Resolution with Great Flatness and Contrast
- Eye Tube with Adjustable Diopter
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- High-eyepoint Optic Design Ensuring an Easy and Comfortable Viewing, Especially for Eyeglass Wearers
- Accurate Alignment Ensuring a Fatigue-Free Comfortable Observation
- Rubber Eyeguards Providing Further Comfort
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lens
- Sturdy Boom Stand for Versatility and Large Working Area
- Stand Finished with Stain Resistant Enamel
- 1.5" Rugged Solid Cast Metal Stand Base
- All Metal Mechanical Components
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Head: 45 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling trinocular
- Eyepiece: 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint WF10X/20 and WF20X/10
- Objective: 0.7-4.5X
- Barlow Lens: 0.5X and 2.0X
- Zoom Range: 51:1
- Maximum Field of View: 2-1/2" (65mm)
- Minimum Field of View: 3/16" (4.75mm)
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16"(55-75mm)
- Working Distance: 8" (200mm)
- Boom Stand: 16" arm (overall length: 24"), 17" high pillar, 9" x 9" x 1-3/4" solid cast steel base
- Accessories: eye-guards
- Sensor: ONSemi (color)
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 6.138x4.603mm
- Pixel Size: 1.4Âµm
- Resolution: 14MP
- Frame Rate: 54fps @1024x822, 21fps @2048x1644, 6.2fps @4096x3286
- Sensitivity: 0.724V / Lux-sec (550nm)
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB3.0 port for maximum speed
- One Trinocular Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair of Super Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One Pair of Super Widefield 20X Eyepieces
- One Super Widefield 0.5X Barlow Lens
- One Super Widefield 2.0X Barlow Lens
- One Single-Arm Boom Stand
- One Focus Rack
- One Pair of Eye-Guards
- One 144-LED Ring Light with Control Box
- One 14MP USB3.0 Digital Camera with Reduction Lens
- User's Manual
- Shipping Weight: 65 lbs
- Packages: 2 (50 lbs & 15 lbs)
- Article number: