- 3.5X-45X extended zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses and a 0.5X Barlow lens.
- The microscope provides up to 6.5" (165mm) of working distance.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a heavy-duty, multi-pivot boom-stand which allows the microscope to easily swing into place when needed, and away when not.
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 35X-45X super widefield stereo zoom magnification power
- 2-1/2" (65mm) super widefield of view
- 8" (200mm) large working distance
- 3D heavy-duty double arm boom stand with solid base
- Allows to point microscope head in any direction desired
This is a binocular 3.5X-45X zoom stereo microscope that gives crystal clear sharp images. It comes with a binocular head with 30mm super widefield, high-eyepoint 10X eyepieces and a double-arm heavy-duty boom stand. The 45 degree inclined binocular and high-eyepoint design ensures an easy observation, especially for eyeglass wearers. The rubber eye-guards provide further comfort. The double-arm boom stand allows you to turn the microscope head around three different axes (x, y, and z), allowing you to point the microscope head toward to ANY direction. This microscope offers high resolution, super widefield of view, 6.5:1 magnifying zoom range and 8" (200mm) working distance. It is an ideal instrument for research labs, gemologists, engravers, collectors and anyone in semiconductor and/or electronic industry.
- 3.5X-45X (6.5:1) Continuous Zoom Magnification Range
- 30mm Super Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- 8” (200mm) Large Working Distance
- 45 Degree Inclined Binocular Head
- Crystal Clear Original True Color Images
- Erect Sharp Stereo Images over a Super Widefield of View
- High Resolution with Great Flatness and Contrast
- Accurate Alignment Ensuring Fatigue-Free Comfortable Observation
- Both Ocular Tubes with Adjustable Diopters
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lenses
- Versatile Boom Stand Covering Large Working Area
- Double-Arm Design for 3-Degree Freedom, Allowing Placing Microscope Head Toward to Any Direction
- Rugged Solid Cast Steel Base Finished with Stain Resistant Enamel
- All Metal Mechanical Components
- Rubber Eye-guards Included
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Head: 45 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling binocular
- Eyepieces: 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint WF10X/20
- Barlow Lens: 0.5X
- Objective Zoom Range: 0.7-4.5X
- Zoom Ratio: 6.5:1
- Maximum Field of View: 2-1/2” (65mm)
- Minimum Field of View: 3/16" (4.75mm)
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16" (55-75mm)
- Working Distance: 8” (200mm)
- Boom Stand: 20" double-arm (overall length: 30"), 17" high pillar, 10-1/4"x8-1/4"x2-0" solid cast steel base
- Accessories: eye-guards
- One Binocular Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair of Super Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One Super Widefield 0.5X Barlow Lens
- One Double-Arm Boom Stand
- One Focus Rack
- One Pair of Eye-Guards
- User's Manual Download
- Shipping Weight: 65 lbs
- Article number: