- 3.5X-45X extended zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses and a 0.5X Barlow lens.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a robust single-arm boom-stand which allows the microscope to be positioned at virtually any angle.
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- The simul-focal trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for a camera, and can be used simultaneously with both eyepieces.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- Monitor and capture photos and videos with the included 5MP USB 2.0 camera. Professional microscopy software for Windows, Mac, and Linux provide tools for image processing, measuring, and more.
- The lightweight 8W fluorescent ring-light produces a smooth, encompassing field of light for use with any application.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 3.5X-45X zoom magnification with great flatness & contrast
- Super widefield optics offer crystal clear stereo images
- 2-1/2" super widefield view and 8" large working distance
- 8W Fluorescent Ring Light
- 5MP USB 2.0 digital camera with advanced editing & measuring software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
This microscope features a unique simul-focal optical system with an adjustable trinocular port to enable well-focused, clear images on your computer/video screen while simultaneously obtaining sharp, focused images through the eyepieces. Other trinocular microscopes may allow viewing through a photo-port at the cost of losing an eyepiece through switched-viewing. By sharing an optical pathway, this microscope's photo-port works concurrent with both eyepieces. Especially convenient for quality-control inspections, teaching-demonstrations, and many other industry-applications, your colleagues or students can simultaneously view clear images shown through the trinocular port while you work through the eyepieces. The 45-degree incline and high-eyepoint design ensures comfortable observation, including the use of eyeglass or goggles.
Mounted on a heavy-duty, single-arm boom-stand, this microscope has a wide range of movement along 3 axes, as well as rotation. This provides clearance and positioning that is ideal for soldering, inspection, and biological applications. This package deal includes an 8W fluorescent ring light and a 5MP USB2.0 camera. Mounted to the objective-housing, the ring-light will remain inline with the optics.
The 5MP USB2.0 digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features.
- Simul-Focal Optical System Allows Simultaneous Observation Through Both the Eyepieces and the Trinocular Port
- 30mm Super-widefield 10X Eyepieces
- Versatile single-arm boom-stand covers large working area
- Rugged solid cast steel base finished with stain resistant enamel
- 3.5X-45X Continuous Zoom Magnification Range
- 45-Degree Inclined Microscope Head
- Up to 8" (200mm) Large Working Distance (with 0.5X Barlow lens)
- Upright Trinocular Tube for Attaching Digital Cameras, Video Camcorders or CCD Videos
- Accurate Alignment Ensuring Fatigue-Free Comfortable Observation
- Both Ocular Tubes with Adjustable Diopters
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Rubber Eye-guards Included
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Head: 45 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling trinocular
- Eyepiece: 30mm Super widefield high-eyepoint WF10X/20
- Objective: 0.7-4.5X
- Barlow Lens: 0.5X
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16" (55-75mm)
- Working Distance: up to 8" (200mm) with Barlow lens
- Widefield of View (Maximum): 2-1/2" (65mm) in diameter, super widefield
- Boom Stand: 16" arm (overall length: 24"), 17" high pillar, 9" x 9" x 1-3/4" solid cast steel base
- Shipping Weight: 65 lbs
- Packages: 2
- Sensor: Aptina MT9P001
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 5.7x4.28mm
- Pixel Size: 2.2
- Resolution: 5.1MP
- Frame Rate: 5@2592x1944, 18@1280x960, 60@640x480
- Sensitivity: 0.53 V/lux-sec
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB2.0 port
- One Trinocular Simul-Focal Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair of SUPER Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One 0.5X Barlow Lens
- One Single-Arm Boom Stand with Focus Rack
- One Pair of Eye-Guards
- One 8W Fluorescent Ring Light
- One 5MP USB2.0 Digital Camera with Reduction Lens
- User's Manual for the Microscope
- Article number: