- 3.5X-45X extended zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses and a 0.5X Barlow lens.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a robust single-arm boom-stand which allows the microscope to be positioned at virtually any angle
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- A trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for adding a camera.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- Monitor and capture photos and videos with the included 10MP USB 2.0 camera. Professional microscopy software for Windows, Mac, and Linux provide tools for image processing, measuring, and more.
- The 144-LED ring-light produces an encompassing field of bright light with reduced shadows for use with any application, and it uses a convenient control module to adjust brightness.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 3.5X-45X zoom magnification with great flatness & contrast
- Super widefield optics offer crystal clear stereo images
- 2-1/2" super widefield view and 8" large working distance
- Powerful 144 LED ring light with dimmer
- 10MP USB 2.0 digital camera with advanced editing & measuring software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
The SM-3T is a heavy-duty, highly-flexible microscope designed for biological and industrial applications. This model is especially popular in the QC, repair and engraving industries thanks to its ease-of-use and reliability. With its wide zoom range and single-arm boom-stand, this model will become an indispensable instrument in any workshop or lab. This trinocular model has an additional port of mounting a camera, so you can record video or photos without replacing an eyepiece.
The stereo optics provide clear, sharp images with excellent focus-depth and a large working-distance. With 0.7X-4.5X zoom objectives, moving through the magnification range is as easy as turning a knob. 10X wide field eyepieces provide an ample magnification range from 7X to 45X, with high-eyepoint optics to accommodate glasses or goolges. A 0.5X Barlow lens is included, which can be mounted to the objective housing to halve the magnification range to 3.5X-2.25X. This also increases the working distance. The combined magnification ranges provide 3.5X-45X.
Dual ocular diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus, greatly productivity. Rotating interpupillary adjusters simplify the process of aligning the eyepieces for each user.
The switched trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for a camera. When the photo-port is switched open, all light from the left objective is diverted to the port to provide maximum brightness for the camera to guarantee the best quality images.
Monitor and capture photos and videos with the included 10.0MP USB2.0 camera. The C-mount camera is specially designed for use with microscopes, allowing you to watch live images, and to record photos or videos on your computer. This ability to view microscopic images on your computer reduces eye-strain, and allows groups of people to view images at the same time. A 0.5X reduction lens is included to capture more of the microscope's field-of-view. Our professional software for Windows provides a wide assortment of capture and photo-editing functions including color correction, time-lapse capture, image stitching, and a full complement of measuring tools. A lite version of our software is available for Mac and Linux with essential functionality for capturing photos and videos. This package includes a 144-LED ring-light for bright and cool illumination. This lightweight illuminator mounts to the microscope's objective housing, and projects a smooth, encompassing field of light over objects, eliminating most shadows. For added convenience, a separate power-controller is used to manage the brightness. Whether used as the sole light-source or in combination with additional illuminators, the ring-light produces a crucial light pattern for virtually any application. Energy-efficient and producing low heat, this ring-light can be used with biological specimens as well as industrial.
- 30mm super-widefield 10X eyepieces
- Versatile single-arm boom-stand covers large working area
- Rugged solid cast steel base finished with stain-resistant enamel
- 3.5X-45X Continuous Zoom Magnification Range
- Intensity-adjustable Bright LED Cool illumination
- 45-Degree Inclined Microscope Head
- Up to 8" (200mm) Large Working Distance (with 0.5X Barlow lens)
- Upright Trinocular Tube for Attaching Digital Cameras, Video Camcorders or CCD Videos
- Accurate Alignment Ensuring Fatigue-Free Comfortable Observation
- Both Ocular Tubes with Adjustable Diopters
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Rubber Eye-guards Included
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Head: 45 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling trinocular
- Eyepiece: 30mm Super widefield high-eyepoint WF10X/20
- Objective: 0.7-4.5X
- Barlow Lens: 0.5X
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16" (55-75mm)
- Working Distance: up to 8" (200mm) with Barlow lens
- Widefield of View (Maximum): 2-1/2" (65mm) in diameter, super widefield
- Illumination: 144 white LEDs
- Power input: 110-240V, 50-60HZ, Automatic Switching
- Boom Stand: 16" arm (overall length: 24"), 17" high pillar, 9" x 9" x 1-3/4" solid cast steel base
- Shipping Weight: 65 lbs
- Packages: 2
- Sensor: Aptina MT9J003
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 1/2.2" (6.44mm x 4.616mm)
- Pixel Size: 1.67
- Resolution: 10.0MP
- Frame Rate: 27fps @ 896x684, 8fps @ 1792x1374, 1.9fps @ 3584x2748
- Sensitivity: 0.31 V/lux-sec
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OSX, Linux
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB2.0 port
- One Trinocular Simul-Focal Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair of SUPER Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One SUPER Widefield 0.5X Barlow Lens
- One Single-Arm Boom Stand with Focus Rack
- One Pair of Eye-Guards
- One 144-LED Ring Light with Controller
- One 10MP USB2.0 Digital Camera and Reduction Lens
- User's Manual for the Microscope
- Article number: