- 3.5X-45X extended zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses and a 0.5X Barlow lens.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a robust single-arm boom-stand which allows the microscope to be positioned at virtually any angle.
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- The simul-focal trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for a camera, and can be used simultaneously with both eyepieces.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- Monitor and capture photos and videos with the included 14MP USB 3.0 camera. Professional microscopy software for Windows, Mac, and Linux provide tools for image processing, measuring, and more.
- The 144-LED ring-light produces an encompassing field of bright light with reduced shadows for use with any application, and it uses a convenient control module to adjust brightness.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 3.5X-45X zoom magnification with great flatness & contrast
- Super widefield optics offer crystal clear stereo images
- 2-1/2" super widefield view and 8" large working distance
- Powerful 144 LED ring light with dimer
- 14MP USB 3.0 digital camera with advanced editing & measuring software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
This microscope features a unique simul-focal optical system with an adjustable trinocular port to enable well-focused, clear images on your computer/video screen while simultaneously obtaining sharp, focused images through the eyepieces. Other trinocular microscopes may allow viewing through a photo-port at the cost of losing an eyepiece through switched-viewing. By sharing an optical pathway, this microscope's photo-port works concurrent with both eyepieces. Especially convenient for quality-control inspections, teaching-demonstrations, and many other industry-applications, your colleagues or students can simultaneously view clear images shown through the trinocular port while you work through the eyepieces. The 45-degree incline and high-eyepoint design ensures comfortable observation, including the use of eyeglass or goggles.
Mounted on a heavy-duty, single-arm boom-stand, this microscope has a wide range of movement along 3 axes, as well as rotation. This provides clearance and positioning that is ideal for soldering, inspection, and biological applications. A 144-LED ring-light provides a consistent light-source with bright, cool illumination. Mounted to the objective-housing, the ring-light will remain inline with the optics.
The 14MP USB3.0 digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features.
Simul-Focal optical system allows simultaneous observation through both the eyepieces and the trinocular port.
Have well-focused clear images on your computer or video screen and through the eyepieces at the same time.
- No need to switch between the trinocular port and the eyepieces.
- No need to re-focus the microscope after each "switch"
- 30mm super-widefield 10x Eyepieces
- Versatile single-arm boom-stand covers large working area
- Rugged solid cast steel base finished with stain resistant enamel
- Intensity-adjustable bright LED cool illumination
- 45-degree inclined microscope head
- Up to 8" (200mm) large working distance (with 0.5X barlow lens)
- Upright trinocular tube for attaching digital cameras, video camcorders or CCD videos
- Accurate alignment ensuring fatigue-free comfortable observation
- Both ocular tubes with Adjustable diopters
- Adjustable interpupillary distance
- Full optical glass elements
- Rubber eye-guards included
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 quality control standard
- Excellent Five (5) year manufacturer warranty
- 45-degree inclined 360-degree swiveling trinocular
- Eyepiece: 30mm Super widefield high-point WF10X/20
- Objective: 0.7-4.5x
- Barlow Lens: 0.5X
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-4/16" - 2-15/16" (55-75mm)
- Working distance: up to 8" (200mm) with barlow lens
- Widefield of view (maximum): 2-1/2" (65mm) in diameter, super widefield
- Illumination: 144 white LEDs
- Power input: 110-240V, 50-60HZ, Automatic Switching
- Boom Stand: 16" arm (overall length: 24"), 17" high pillar, 9" x 9" x 1-3/4" solid cast steel base
- Shipping Weight: 65 lbs
- Packages: 2
- Sensor: ONSemi (color)
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 6.138x4.603mm
- Pixel Size: 1.4Âµm
- Resolution: 14MP
- Frame Rate: 54fps @1024x822, 21fps @2048x1644, 6.2fps @4096x3286
- Sensitivity: 0.724V / Lux-sec (550nm)
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB3.0 port for maximum speed
- One Trinocular Simul-Focal Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair of SUPER Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One SUPER Widefield 0.5X Barlow Lens
- One Single-Arm Boom Stand with Focus Rack
- One Pair of Eye-Guards
- One 144-LED Ring Light with Controller
- One 14MP USB3.0 Digital Camera with Reduction Lens
- User's Manual for the Microscope
- Article number: