- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 3.5X-45X zoom magnification with great flatness & contrast
- Super widefield optics offer crystal clear stereo images
- 2-1/2" super widefield view and 8" large working distance
- 150W Fiber optic ring illuminator with dimmer
This microscope features a unique simul-focal optical system with an adjustable trinocular port to enable well-focused clear images on your computer/video screen while simultaneously obtaining sharp, focused images through the eyepieces. Most trinocular microscopes allow you to view either through the trinocular port or the eyepieces only, forcing you to switch between the two. Since these trinocular ports are not simul-focal with the rest of the microscope optical system, you have to re-focus the microscope after each switch. This microscope, however, erases this step by providing simul-focal viewing. Especially convenient for quality-control inspections, teaching demonstrations, and many other industry applications, your colleagues or students can simultaneously view clear images shown through the trinocular port while you work through the eyepieces.
This microscope comes with a simul-focal trinocular head, a single-arm heavy-duty boom stand and a 150W fiber optical illuminator. This microscope offers high resolution, crystal clear images, large magnifying zoom range, and long working distance. The 45-degree inclined trinocular head and high-eyepoint design ensures comfortable observation, including eyeglass wearers. In addition, the rubber eye-guards provide further comfort. The trinocular port also allows the ability to add photographic or video capability. The single-arm boom stand gives your microscope the flexibility to cover large working area.
+ Have well-focused, clear images on your computer/video screen and through the eyepieces at the same time.
+ No need to switch between the trinocular port and the eyepieces
+ No need to re-focus the microscope after each "switch"
+ Sharp stereo images over a super widefield view
+ High resolution with great flatness and contrast
+ Crystal clear original true-color images
+ Covers large working area
+ Rugged solid cast steel base finished with stain resistant enamel
- Head: 45 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling trinocular
- Eyepiece: 30mm Super widefield high-eyepoint WF10X/20
- Objective: 0.7-4.5X
- Barlow Lens: 0.5X
- Zoom Range: 26:1
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16" (55-75mm)
- Working Distance: up to 8" (200mm) with Barlow lens
- Widefield of View (Maximum): 2-1/2" (65mm) in diameter, super widefield
- Boom Stand: 16" arm (overall length: 24"), 17" high pillar, 9" x 9" x 1-3/4" solid cast steel base
- Illumination: 150 watt halogen bulb.
- Power Supply: 220V UK Plug w/ EU Adapter
- Accessories: eye-guards
- Shipping Weight: 65 lbs
- Packages: 2
- One Trinocular Simul-Focal Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair of SUPER Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One SUPER Widefield 0.5X Barlow Lens
- One Single-Arm Boom Stand with Focus Rack
- One 150W Fiber Optic Ring Illuminator
- One Pair of Eye-Guards
- User's Manual for the Microscope
- Article number: