- 3.5X-45X extended zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses and a 0.5X Barlow lens.
- The microscope provides up to 6.5" (165mm) of working distance.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a heavy-duty, multi-pivot boom-stand which allows the microscope to easily swing into place when needed, and away when not.
- The zoom lenses can be locked to maintain a consistent magnification.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- The simul-focal trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for a camera, and can be used simultaneously with both eyepieces.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- The 144-LED ring-light produces an encompassing field of bright light with reduced shadows for use with any application, and it uses a convenient control module to adjust brightness.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Simul-focal trinocular stereo microscope simultaneously views clear images through trinocular port and eyepieces
- 3.5X-45X super widefield stereo zoom magnification power
- 2-1/2" super widefield view and 8" working distance
- 3D boom stand allows point microscope head in any direction desired
- Powerful 144 LED ring light with dimmer
This is a highly-flexible stereo microscope, designed for workshops and industrial inspection. Featuring a simul-focal head, the photo port can be used concurrent with both eyepieces, allowing you to have an active imaging system without losing use of one of the eyepieces. The objective optics offer a continuous zoom-range from 0.7 to 4.5X, providing 3.5-45X magnification with the 10X high-eyepoint super-widefield eyepieces and 0.5X barlow lense. The 144-LED ring-light provides fixed, even and cool illumination. This model also provides a zoom lock to maintain a fixed magnification for calibrated measurement applications. The nosecone provides a built-in ring-light adapter, as well as inner threading for auxiliary lenses and other attachments.
The multi-pivoting, double-arm stand provides a stable, flexible support system, ideal for hands-on work. Use of a drop-down column allows the head to be positioned at virtually any angle. The fluorescent ring light included provides cool even lighting. Especially convenient for quality-control inspections, teaching demonstrations, and many other industry applications, your colleagues or students can simultaneously view clear images shown through the trinocular port while you work through the eyepieces.
+ Have well-focused, clear images on your computer/video screen and through the eyepieces at the same time.
+ No need to switch between the trinocular port and the eyepieces
+ No need to re-focus the microscope after each "switch"
+ Sharp stereo images over a super widefield view
+ High resolution with great flatness and contrast
+ Crystal clear original true-color images
+ Covers large working area
+ 3-Degree freedom design allowing the microscope head to be pointed in any direction desired
+ Rugged solid cast steel base finished with stain resistant enamel
- Head: 45-degree inclined, 360-degree swiveling trinocular
- Eyepieces: 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint (WF10X/20)
- Objective: 0.7-4.5X
- Barlow Lens: 0.5X
- Zoom Range: 13:1
- Maximum Field of View: 2-1/2" (63.5mm)
- Minimum Field of View: 3/16" (2.5mm)
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/4" - 2-15/16" (47-75mm)
- Working Distance: 8" (200mm)
- Head Mounting Size: 3" (76mm) diameter
- Accessory Mounting Size: 1-7/8" (48mm female thread) diameter
- Boom Stand: 20" double-arm (overall length: 30"), 17" high pillar, 10-1/4"x8-1/4"x2-0" solid cast steel base
- One Trinocular Simul-Focal Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair of Super Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One 0.5X Barlow Lens
- One Double-Arm Boom Stand
- One Focus Rack
- One 144-LED Ring Light with Control Box
- Article number: