- 3.5X-45X extended zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses and a 0.5X Barlow lens.
- The microscope provides up to 6.5" (165mm) of working distance.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a heavy-duty, multi-pivot boom-stand which allows the microscope to easily swing into place when needed, and away when not.
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- A trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for adding a camera.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- The 144-LED ring-light uses a power module with four subdivisions to produce either directional light or an encompassing ring of light.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 3.5X-45X super widefield zoom magnification
- 8" large working distance and 2-1/2" field of view
- Powerful 4-zone 144 LED ring light with dimmer
- 3D boom stand allows pointing microscope head in any direction desired
- Trinocular port for adding photo/video capability
This is a trinocular 3.5X-45X zoom stereo microscope on a versatile double-arm boom stand with a 4-zone LED illumination, giving crystal clear sharp images and bright cool lighting illumination. It comes with a trinocular head with 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces, a heavy-duty double-arm boom stand, and a 144-LED ring light with control box and dimmer. The microscope offers high resolution, super widefield of view, large magnifying zoom range (13:1) and long working distance (8", 200mm). Its trinocular port enables to add photographic or video capability. The versatile double-arm boom stand allows you to turn the microscope head around three different axis (x, y, and z). You can point the microscope head in any direction desired.
The 144-LED ring light is lighting-direction changeable and lighting-intensity adjustable, providing cool, even and bright LED illumination. It features a separate control box allowing you to turn on/off each portion of the 4 light zones individually as well as changing the lighting direction so you may obtain the best images for your stereo microscope.
This microscope is an ideal instrument for gemologists, engravers, collectors, manufacturing engineers and anyone in semiconductor and/or electronic industry. It is also a right microscope for biological laboratory applications that require low heat release.
- 3.5x-45x continuous zoom magnification power with a 4-zone 144-LED ring light
- Intensity-adjustable bright LED cool illumination
- Trinocular design for high quality photo, USB computer and CCD video imaging
- Upright tube for USB digital camera, video camcorder or CCD camera
- High resolution with great flatness and contrast
- Erect stereo sharp images over a super widefield of view
- Accurate alignment ensuring fatigue-free comfortable view
- Crystal clear original true color images
- 45-degree inclined trinocular head with super widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces
- 30mm diameter 20mm field of view WF10x super widefield eyepieces
- Both ocular-tubes with adjustable diopter
- Adjustable interpupillary distance
- Full optical glass elements
- Precise ground glass lenses
- 8" (200mm) large working distance
- Versatile boom stand covering large working area
- Double-arm design for 3-degree freedom
- Able to place microscope head toward to any direction
- Heavy-duty cast steel stand finished with stain resistant enamel
- Rugged solid cast steel base
- All metal mechanical components
- Rubber eye-guards included
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 quality control standard
- Excellent five (5) year manufacturer warranty
- Head: 45 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling trinocular
- Eyepiece: 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint WF10x
- Barlow lens: 0.5x
- Objective: 0.35-4.5x
- Zoom range: 13:1
- Diopter adjustment: +/- 5dp
- Interpupillary distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16"(55-75mm)
- Working distance: 8" (200mm)
- Field of view: 2-1/2" (65mm)
- Illumination: 144 white LED bulbs
- Power input: 110-240V, 50-60HZ, automatic switching
- Boom stand: 20" double-arm (overall length: 30"), 17" high pillar, 10-1/4"x8-1/4"x2-0" solid cast steel base
- Accessories: eye-guards
- Shipping weight: 65 lbs
- Trinocular stereo zoom head
- Super widefield high-eyepoint WF10x eyepieces (pair)
- 0.5x barlow lens
- Double-arm boom stand with focus rack
- Eye-guards (pair)
- 4-zone 144-LED ring light with control box
- User's Manual Download
- Article number: