- 3.5X-90X extended zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses with 0.5X and 2X Barlow lenses.
- The microscope provides up to 6.5" (165mm) of working distance.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a heavy-duty, multi-pivot boom-stand which allows the microscope to easily swing into place when needed, and away when not.
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- A trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for adding a camera.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- The 80-LED ring-light produces an encompassing field of bright light with reduced shadows for use with any application.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a heavy-duty, multi-pivot boom-stand, with an LED ring-light for cool, bright illumination.
- Continuous-zoom stereo objectives provide a wide magnification range, extended to 3.5X-90X with included Barlow lenses.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications. Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for adding a camera.
- This microscope is ideal for electronic repair and engraving.
- Power Supply: 220V UK Plug w/ EU Adapter
The SM-4T is a heavy-duty, highly-flexible microscope designed for biological and industrial applications. This model is especially popular in the repair and engraving industries thanks to it ease-of-use and reliability.
The stereo optics provide clear, sharp images with excellent focus-depth and a large working-distance. With 0.7X-4.5X zoom objectives, moving through the magnification range is as easy as turning a knob. Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus, greatly improving productivity. Rotating interpupillary adjusters simplify the fitting process for multiple users. 10X wide-field eyepieces provide an ample magnification range from 7X to 45X, with high-eyepoint optics to accommodate glasses or goggles. The switched trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for a camera, and can be alternated with the left ocular to provide maximum brightness while streaming to a monitor or capturing images.
The magnification range is extended to 3.5X-90X with the addition of two Barlow lenses. The 0.5X lens will increase the working-distance and field-of-view for a broader view, and the 2X lens will double the magnification for examination of finer details.
An 80-LED ring-light is included for smooth, cool illumination that moves with the microscope. Mounted to the microscope's objective-housing, the circular light-source eliminates most shadows.
The multi-pivoting, double-arm stand provides a stable, flexible support system, ideal for hands-on work. Use of a drop-down column allows the head to be positioned at virtually any angle. Ball-bearing provide smooth movement of the lateral arms, which can easily pivot the microscope out of the way when it is not needed. The heavy, steel base ensures the stability of the microscope, even when laden with attachments.
|Head Type||Trinocular, 45° incline, 360° rotatable|
|Optical System||Greenough stereoscopic|
|Interpupillary Adjustment||Compensation-free gemel, 54-76mm|
|Dioptric Adjustment||Both oculars, ±5dp|
|Eyepieces||10X FN20mm wide-field, high-eyepoint|
|Objective Lenses||0.7X-4.5X zoom|
|0.5X Barlow Lens|
|Objective Magnification Range||0.35X-2.25X|
|2.0X Barlow Lens|
|Objective Magnification Range||1.4X-9X|
|Brightness||25000lx @ 100mm|
|Power Input||90-265V, 50-60HZ, auto-switching|
|Stand Type||Double-arm boom-stand with ball-bearing movement, cast-steel base|
|Stand Dimensions||20" double-arm (overall length: 30"), 17" high pillar, 10-1/4"x8-1/4"x2"|
|Focusing-block Focus Range||50mm|
- One trinocular stereo microscope head
- One pair 10X eyepieces
- One pair eye-guards
- One 0.5X Barlow lens
- One 2X Barlow lens
- One double-arm boom-stand with focusing rack
- One ring-light with mounting adapter