- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Super widefield optical system offers sharp stereo images
- 2-1/2" (65mm) super widefield view and 8" (200mm) large working distance
- XL pillar stand and X-Y gliding table for easy object control
- 8W fluorescent ring light and adapter included
- 1.3MP digital camera with advanced editing & measuring software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
This is a first-class turnkey package of a stereo inspection microscopy system with 1.3P USB digital camera. It comes with a trinocular 3.5-90X stereo zoom microscope, a fluorescent light ring, and a 1.3M (1280x1024) pixel high-resolution color digital camera. This system gives sharp, crystal clear images. It is a perfect inspection system for industrial applications. With 30mm super widefield 10X eyepieces, and 0.5X and 2.0X objective lenses, the microscope offers extremely large zoom magnification range (26:1) and working distance (8"). The 45 degree inclined binocular and high-eyepoint design ensures an easy observation, especially for eyeglass wearers. The fluorescent ring light provides bright, even and cool illumination. The digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features. It is an ideal instrument for gemologists, manufacturing engineers, and anyone in semiconductor and electronic industries.
- A first-class stereo inspection microscope with color digital image system.
- 3.5X-90X large zoom range continuous magnification.
- 26:1 extremely large zoom range.
- Heavy-duty extremely large cast metal stand.
- 8" (200mm) large working distance.
- 45 degree inclined trinocular head with SUPER widefield eyepieces.
- High-eyepoint design for easy observation including eyeglass wearers.
- 23mm upright tube for photo or video accessories.
- One pair of 30mm SUPER widefield eyepieces (see the difference in the above picture) included.
- High resolution with great flatness and contrast.
- Sharp stereo erect images over a SUPER widefield of view.
- Crystal clear original true color images.
- Both ocular-tubes with adjustable diopter.
- Super large metal pillar stand finished with stain resistant enamel.
- Accurate alignment ensuring a fatigue-free long time viewing.
- Full optical glass elements.
- Precise ground glass lens.
- All Metal mechanical components.
- Adjustable interpupillary distance.
- Rubber eyeguards included.
- Fluorescent ring light included.
- Manufactured Under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Factory Warranty
- Head: 45 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling trinocular.
- Eyepiece: 30mm super wide field high-eyepoint WF10X/20
- Barlow Lenses: 0.5X and 2.0X
- Objective: 0.7X-4.5X.
- Zoom Range: 26:1.
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp.
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16"(55-75mm).
- Working Distance: 8" (200mm).
- Plastic Round Plate: 3-3/4" (95mm) in diameter.
- Stand: 12.5"x10"x0.75" (320x260x20mm) solid cast steel base.
- Illumination: 8W fluorescent ring light.
- Power Supply: 220V UK Plug w/ EU Adapter
- Accessories: eye-guards and clips.
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Sensor: Aptina MT9M111
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 4.6x3.7mm
- Pixel Size: 3.6
- Resolution: 1.3MP
- Frame Rate: 15@1280x1024, 26@640x512, 50@320x256
- Sensitivity: 1.0V/lux-sec
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB2.0 port
- Trinocular Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair of Super Widefield High-Eyepoint Eyepieces, WF10X/20
- One 0.5X Barlow Lens
- One 2.0X Barlow Lens
- One Fluorescent Ring Light
- One Super Large Pillar Stand with Focusing Rack
- One Pair of Eye-Guards
- User's Manual Download
- One 1.3MP USB2.0 Digital Camera with Reduction Lens
- Two Camera Adapters
- One USB Cable
- One CD with Driver, Software and User's Instructions
- Article number: