- 3.5X-90X extended zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses with 0.5X and 2X Barlow lenses.
- The microscope provides up to 6.5" (165mm) of working distance.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a heavy-duty, multi-pivot boom-stand which allows the microscope to easily swing into place when needed, and away when not.
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- A trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for adding a camera.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- Monitor and capture photos and videos with the included 10MP USB 2.0 camera. Professional microscopy software for Windows, Mac, and Linux provide tools for image processing, measuring, and more.
- The lightweight 8W fluorescent ring-light produces a smooth, encompassing field of light for use with any application.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 3.5X-90X zoom power offers crisp clear stereo images
- 2-1/2" super widefield of view and 8" working distance
- 3D boom stand allows to point microscope in any direction
- 8 Watt fluorescent ring light with mounting adapter
- 10MP digital camera with advanced editing & measuring software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
This complete package of 3.5X-90X zoom stereo microscope comes with a super widefield high-eyepoint trinocular microscope head, double-arm heavy-duty boom stand, fluorescent ring light and 10MP high resolution USB2.0 color digital camera. It gives crystal clear sharp images and offers 26:1 large magnifying zoom range, 8" (200mm) long working distance and 2-1/2" (65mm) super widefield of view.
The super widefield high-eyepoint optic design ensures an easy and comfortable observation, especially for eyeglass wearers. The double-arm boom stand allows you to turn the microscope head around three different axes, that is, you can place the microscope head toward to any directions. The fluorescent ring light comes with a mounting adapter. It provides cool, even and bright illumination.
The digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features.
This microscopy package is an ideal instrument for research labs, gemologists, engravers, collectors and anyone in semiconductor and/or electronic industry.
- A Great Complete Microscopy Package with 10MP USB Color Digital Camera!
- A 3.5X-90X Large Zoom Power Microscope on Boom!
- Trinocular Zoom Microscope with High Quality Super Widefield of View
- Fluorescent Ring Light with Mounting Adapter Included
- Versatile Boom Stand Covering Large Working Area
- Double-Arm Design for 3-Degree Freedom
- Allows You to Point Microscope Head in Any Direction Desired
- High Resolution with Great Flatness and Contrast
- Erect Stereo Sharp Images over a SUPER Widefield of View
- Accurate Alignment Ensuring Fatigue-Free Long Time Viewing
- Crystal Clear Original True Color Images
- 45 Degree Inclined Trinocular Head
- High-Eyepoint Eyepieces 30mm SUPER Widefield Optics
- Both Ocular-Tubes with Adjustable Diopter
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lenses
- 8" (200mm) Large Working Distance
- Heavy-Duty Cast Steel Stand Finished with Stain Resistant Enamel
- Rugged Solid Cast Steel Base
- All Metal Mechanical Components
- Rubber Eye-guards Included
- Manufactured Under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Factory Warranty
- Head: 45 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling trinocular
- Eyepiece: 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint WF10X/20
- Objective: 0.7-4.5X
- Barlow Lens: 0.5X & 2.0X
- Zoom Range: 26:1
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16"(55-75mm)
- Working Distance: 8" (200mm)
- Fielld of View: 2-1/2" (65mm) in diameter
- Boom Stand: 20" double-arm (overall length: 30"), 17" high pillar, 10-1/4"x8-1/4"x2-0" solid cast steel base
- Accessories: eye-guards
- Sensor: Aptina MT9J003
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 6.44x4.616mm
- Pixel Size: 1.67
- Resolution: 10.0MP
- Frame Rate: 1.9@3584x2748, 8@1792x1374, 27@896x684
- Sensitivity: 0.31 V/lux-sec
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB2.0 port
- One Trinocular Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair of SUPER Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One SUPER Widefield 0.5X Barlow Lens
- One SUPER Widefield 2.0X Barlow Lens
- One Double-Arm Boom Stand with One Focus Rack
- One 10MP USB2.0 Microscope Digital Camera with Reduction Lens
- Two Mounting Adapters
- One USB Cable
- One CD with Driver, Software and User's Instructions
- One Fluorescent Ring Light
- One Ring Mounting Adapter
- One Pair of Eye-Guards
- User's Manual Download
- Shipping Weight: 65 lbs
- Article number: