- 3.5X-90X zoom power offers crisp clear stereo images
- 2-1/2" super widefield of view and 8" working distance
- 3D boom stand allows to point microscope in any direction
- 8 Watt fluorescent ring light with mounting adapter
- 5MP digital camera with advanced editing & measuring software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
This complete package of 3.5X-90X zoom stereo microscope comes with a super widefield high-eyepoint trinocular microscope head, double-arm heavy-duty boom stand, fluorescent ring light and 5MP high resolution USB2.0 color digital camera. It gives crystal clear sharp images and offers 26:1 large magnifying zoom range, 8" (200mm) long working distance and 2-1/2" (65mm) super widefield of view.
The super widefield high-eyepoint optic design ensures an easy and comfortable observation, especially for eyeglass wearers. The double-arm boom stand allows you to turn the microscope head around three different axes, that is, you can place the microscope head toward to any directions. The fluorescent ring light comes with a mounting adapter. It provides cool, even and bright illumination.
The digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features.
This microscopy package is an ideal instrument for research labs, gemologists, engravers, collectors and anyone in semiconductor and/or electronic industry.
- A Great Complete Microscopy Package with 5MP USB Color Digital Camera!
- A 3.5X-90X Large Zoom Power Microscope on Boom!
- Trinocular Zoom Microscope with High Quality Super Widefield of View
- Fluorescent Ring Light with Mounting Adapter Included
- Versatile Boom Stand Covering Large Working Area
- Double-Arm Design for 3-Degree Freedom
- Allows You to Point Microscope Head in Any Direction Desired
- High Resolution with Great Flatness and Contrast
- Erect Stereo Sharp Images over a SUPER Widefield of View
- Accurate Alignment Ensuring Fatigue-Free Long Time Viewing
- Crystal Clear Original True Color Images
- 45 Degree Inclined Trinocular Head
- High-Eyepoint Eyepieces 30mm SUPER Widefield Optics
- Both Ocular-Tubes with Adjustable Diopter
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lenses
- 8" (200mm) Large Working Distance
- Heavy-Duty Cast Steel Stand Finished with Stain Resistant Enamel
- Rugged Solid Cast Steel Base
- All Metal Mechanical Components
- Rubber Eye-guards Included
- Manufactured Under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Factory Warranty
- Head: 45 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling trinocular
- Eyepiece: 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint WF10X/20
- Objective: 0.7-4.5X
- Barlow Lens: 0.5X & 2.0X
- Zoom Range: 26:1
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16"(55-75mm)
- Working Distance: 8" (200mm)
- Fielld of View: 2-1/2" (65mm) in diameter
- Boom Stand: 20" double-arm (overall length: 30"), 17" high pillar, 10-1/4"x8-1/4"x2-0" solid cast steel base
- Accessories: eye-guards
- Sensor: Aptina MT9P001
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 5.7x4.28mm
- Pixel Size: 2.2
- Resolution: 5.1MP
- Frame Rate: 5@2592x1944, 18@1280x960, 60@640x480
- Sensitivity: 0.53 V/lux-sec
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB2.0 port
Packing List :
- One Trinocular Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair of SUPER Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One SUPER Widefield 0.5X Barlow Lens
- One SUPER Widefield 2.0X Barlow Lens
- One Double-Arm Boom Stand with One Focus Rack
- One 5MP USB2.0 Microscope Digital Camera with Reduction Lens
- Two Mounting Adapters for the Camera
- One USB Cable
- One CD with Driver, Software and User's Instructions
- One Fluorescent Ring Light
- One Ring Mounting Adapter
- One Pair of Eye-Guards
- User's Manual Download
- Shipping Weight: 65 lbs
Shipping & Handling:
Standard Shipping within the European Union
We offer 30 days from the date of receipt
(verified by tracking information) to request a return on a unit. To do so,
please send us a message through eBay member to member messages, with your
reason for return, requesting an RMA number.
Note that shipping costs are borne by the
customer. Returns requested after 30 days are not valid, and any returns sent
without an RMA number will be returned to sender at the sender's expense. Also,
please insure all items shipped back, as damage to items by the courier during
the return shipment to us are not covered otherwise.
Please keep all original packing materials, as
they are required for return (or a 10% restocking fee will be charged).
Returned items must be in new/usable condition unless defective on arrival to
We, AmScope, provide all warranty services.
Please feel free to contact us whenever you need help by messaging us from the
store you purchased the product from.
Year Warranty for Microscopes - All our microscopes come with a five (5)
year factory warranty against manufacturing defects, covering labor and
Year Warranty for Accessories - All our microscope accessories (USB
cameras, illuminators, illumination, dust covers, and etc.) come with a
one (1) year warranty.
Note: Buyers bear the cost of shipping and
handling cost round trip for warranty services. Warranty does not cover
consumable accessories and parts such as bulbs.
Warranty service times vary throughout the year,
and are processed in a first come, first serve manner, when parts are available
and in stock. Most repairs/replacements are done within 1-2 weeks, however if
there is a long line during the busy season, or if your parts need to be
ordered from our manufacturer, processing times can be up to 6-8 weeks. We
appreciate your patience and understand everyone has a critical need for their
unit, and do everything we can to ensure that these requests are handled as
quickly as possible.
For defective items or any missing items from
your order, please contact us right away to let us know of the issue.
We allow a 30 day period (from the date of
receipt of the item in the mail) to report such issues--any items missing after
that time frame will need to be purchased, and any defective items will be
treated as warranty issues for repair or replacement only (no returns for
For missing items and broken items, we do
require a picture of the shipping label on the box, and of the items that
arrived with your unit for verification before we can send any missing items or
replacements to you.
To initiate an RMA, please send us a message
through the store you purchased it from. Include your order number, reason for
return, and if any pictures are required for your claim, please include them
From there, we will process within 24-72 hours,
and if approved, issue you an RMA number and instructions on where to mail your
unit back to. If qualifying for return shipping covered by us (for defective
items within 30 days of receipt), your return label may take another 24-48
hours to process and be received in your email inbox.
Follow the issued instructions, and once received,
we will process the item in, and check to ensure everything is there. We will
contact you when the item is ready for return shipping (if a warranty request),
or simply issue your refund with the appropriate deductions (if any) once
Processing is done first come, first serve, and
can take between 1-4 weeks to process (depending on how many requests we
currently have in queue). We thank you for your patience while we work on your