- 3.5X-90X extended zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses with 0.5X and 2X Barlow lenses.
- The microscope provides up to 6.5" (165mm) of working distance.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a heavy-duty, multi-pivot boom-stand which allows the microscope to easily swing into place when needed, and away when not.
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- The simul-focal trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for a camera, and can be used simultaneously with both eyepieces.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- Monitor and capture photos and videos with the included 5MP USB 2.0 camera. Professional microscopy software for Windows, Mac, and Linux provide tools for image processing, measuring, and more.
- The 144-LED ring-light produces an encompassing field of bright light with reduced shadows for use with any application, and it uses a convenient control module to adjust brightness.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Simul-focal trinocular stereo microscope simultaneously views clear images through trinocular port and eyepieces
- 3.5X-90X super widefield stereo zoom magnification power
- Up to 2-1/2" super widefield view and maximum 8" working distance
- Powerful 144 LED ring light with dimmer
- 5MP USB 2.0 digital camera with advanced editing & measuring software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
This is a heavy-duty, boom-mounted, simul-focal trinocular stereo microscope with an extended 3.5X-90X zoom magnification-range, and an LED ring-light. The continuous-zoom head features a .7X-4.5X objective assembly, 10X eyepieces, dual diopters, and an unswitched photo-port which allows an imaging-system to be used concurrently with both ocular ports. The 144-LED ring-light provides fixed, even and cool illumination. The addition of .5X and 2X Barlow lenses extends the magnification-range and working-distance. Mounted to the heavy-duty, dual-arm, ball-bearing boom-stand, this microscope is ideal for mechanical and electronic repair, biological applications and demonstrations, and quality-control inspection.
The microscope has a number of comfort-features including 45° inclined ocular ports, high-eyepoint eyepieces for wearing eyeglasses or goggles, and a wide interpupillary-adjustment range. The native 4" working-distance can be extended to over 6" with the 0.5X Barlow lens, as well as increasing the field-of-view.
The 5MP USB2.0 digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features.
+ Have well-focused, clear images on your computer/video screen and through the eyepieces at the same time.
+ No need to switch between the trinocular port and the eyepieces
+ No need to re-focus the microscope after each "switch"
+ Sharp stereo images over a super widefield view
+ High resolution with great flatness and contrast
+ Crystal clear original true-color images
+ Covers large working area
+ 3-Degree freedom design allowing the microscope head to be pointed in any direction desired
+ Rugged solid cast steel base finished with stain resistant enamel
- Head: 45-degree inclined, 360-degree swiveling trinocular
- Eyepieces: 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint (WF10X/20)
- Objective: 0.7-4.5X
- Barlow Lens: 0.5X and 2.0X
- Zoom Range: 26:1
- Maximum Field of View: 2-1/2" (65mm)
- Minimum Field of View: 3/16" (2.5mm)
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16" (55-75mm)
- Working Distance: 8" (200mm)
- Boom Stand: 20" double-arm (overall length: 30"), 17" high pillar, 10-1/4"x8-1/4"x2-0" solid cast steel base
- Power Supply: 220V UK Plug w/ EU Adapter
- Accessories: eye-guards
- Packages: 2
- Shipping Weight: 75 (60+15) lbs
- Sensor: Aptina MT9P001
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 5.7x4.28mm
- Pixel Size: 2.2
- Resolution: 5.1MP
- Frame Rate: 5@2592x1944, 18@1280x960, 60@640x480
- Sensitivity: 0.53 V/lux-sec
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB2.0 port
- One Trinocular Simul-Focal Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair of Super Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One 0.5X Barlow Lens
- One 2.0X Barlow Lens
- One Double-Arm Boom Stand
- One Focus Rack
- One Pair of Eye-Guards
- One 144-LED Ring Light with Control Box
- One 5MP USB2.0 Digital Camera with a reduction lense
- Two sizing adapters (23-30mm, 23-30.5mm)
- One USB cable
- User's Manual
- Article number: