- 3.5X-90X extended zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses with 0.5X and 2X Barlow lenses.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a robust single-arm boom-stand which allows the microscope to be positioned at virtually any angle
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- A trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for adding a camera.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- Monitor and capture photos and videos with the included 10MP USB 2.0 camera. Professional microscopy software for Windows, Mac, and Linux provide tools for image processing, measuring, and more.
- A 150W halogen illuminator with two heavy-duty fiber-optic attachments: a 35" ring-light and 22" dual-goosenecks. Active cooling and auto-shutoff avoids overheating in strenuous environments.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 3.5X-90X super widefield stereo microscope on boom stand
- Super widefield optics provides crystal stereo erect images
- 2-1/2" Super widefield of view and 8" working distance
- 150W fiber optic illuminator with both Y-shape and ring lights
- 10MP digital camera with advanced editing & measuring software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
This trinocular 3.5X-90X super widefield zoom stereo microscope with 10MP USB2 digital camera provides crisp clear sharp images. It comes with a trinocular zoom microscope with super widefield optics, versatile single-arm boom stand, and 150W fiber optic illuminator with both dual gooseneck (Y-shape) light and ring light. It offers 2-1/2" (65mm) SUPER wide field of view, 8" (200mm) long working distance and 26:1 large zoom magnification ratio.
The digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features.
This microscope is an ideal instrument for engineers, researchers, engravers, gemologists, and anyone in semiconductor and/or electronic industry.
- A wonderful convenient turnkey package
- 3.5X-90X super large zoom magnification power
- Versatile single-arm boom stand covering large working area
- 45° inclined trinocular head with super widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces
- Super widefield 30mm WF10X/20 eyepieces (10X power with 20mm field of view)
- High resolution optical system with great flatness and contrast
- Sharp stereo erect images over a wide field of view
- Crystal clear original true color microscope images
- Dual eye tubes with adjustable diopter
- Sturdy cast metal boom stand finished with stain-resistant enamel
- Accurate alignment ensuring a fatigue-free long hour viewing
- Full optical glass elements
- Precise ground glass lenses
- Full metal chrome-plated mechanical components
- Adjustable interpupillary distance
- Rubber eye guards included
- 110V, 150W variable-Intensity fiber optic light source
- High Intensity 21V, 150W halogen bulb
- Perfect even Quartz halogen illumination without heating
- Forced air cooling system
- 3200 degrees Kelvin lamp color temperature
- Manufactured Under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Factory Warranty
- Head: 45° inclined 360° swiveling trinocular
- Eyepiece: 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint WF10X eyepieces with 20mm field of view
- Barlow Lens: 0.5X and 2.0X super widefield
- Objective Zoom Range: 0.35X-9.0X
- Zoom Ratio: 26:1
- Working Distance: 8" (200mm)
- Field of View: 2-1/2" (65mm) super widefield
- Diopter Adjustment: ±5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16"(55-75mm)
- Boom Stand: 16" single-arm (overall length: 24"), 17" high pillar, 9"x9"x1-3/4" solid steel base
- Fiber Optic Light Source: 21V, 150W halogen bulb
- Power Supply: 220V UK Plug w/ EU Adapter
- Sensor: Aptina MT9J003
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 6.44x4.616mm
- Pixel Size: 1.67
- Resolution: 10.0MP
- Frame Rate: 1.9@3584x2748, 8@1792x1374, 27@896x684
- Sensitivity: 0.31 V/lux-sec
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB2.0 port
- One Trinocular Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair of Super Widefield High-Eyepoint 10X Eyepieces
- Two Barlow Lenses, 0.5X and 2.0X
- One Single-Arm Boom Stand and Focusing Rack
- One 10MP USB2.0 Microscope Digital Camera with Reduction Lens
- One 6' (1.8m) USB Cable
- Two Mounting Adapters (30mm and 30.5mm)
- One CD with Software and User's Instructions
- One Fiber Optic Ring Light
- One Dual Gooseneck Fiber Optic Light
- One 150W Halogen Light Source
- One Pair of Eye-Guards
- User's Manual Download
- Shipping Weight: 65 lbs
- Article number: