- 3.5X-90X extended zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses with 0.5X and 2X Barlow lenses.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a robust single-arm boom-stand which allows the microscope to be positioned at virtually any angle
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- A trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for adding a camera.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- Includes an auto-focus 1080p camera designed for live-view monitoring
- The 144-LED ring-light produces an encompassing field of bright light with reduced shadows for use with any application.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 3.5X-90X continuous zoom magnification power offers sharp clear stereo erect images
- Super widefield optics, sturdy boom stand, and 144-LED compact ring light with dimmer
- 2-1/2" (65mm) super widefield view and 8" (200mm) large working distance
- Autofocus HDMI camera for live video feed/li>
This 3.5X-90X trinocular stereo zoom microscope is on boom stand. It comes with a trinocular head with super widefield optics, a heavy-duty single-arm boom stand, a 144-LED ring light with dimmer, and an autofocus HDMI camera for live video feed. It offers crystal clear erect stereo images, 2-1/2" (65mm) super widefield of view, 26:1 large magnification zoom range and 8" (200mm) large working distance. The high-eyepoint optical design ensures an easy and comfortable observation for all users including eyeglass wearers.
Using the 1080p autofocus camera with the dedicated photo-port allows you to view images on most HDMI devices, including monitors and televisions.
The boom stand gives your microscope the flexibility to cover large working area. The intensity-adjustable LED ring light provides bright, even and cool light illumination. This microscopy system is an ideal instrument for researchers, gemologists, engravers, collectors and anyone in semiconductor and electronics industries. It is also a perfect microscope for biological laboratory applications that require low heat release.
- A 3.5X-90X Continuous Zoom Magnification Microscopy System on Boom Stand!
- 144-LED Bright, Even and Cool Lighting Illumination
- 45 Degree Inclined Trinocular Head with SUPER Widefield High-Eyepoint Eyepieces
- Erect Stereo Sharp Images over a SUPER Widefield of View
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass LensesHigh Resolution with Great Flatness and Contrast
- Crystal Clear Original True Color Images
- 30mm SUPER Widefield WF10X/20 Eyepieces
- Large Working Distance
- Accurate Alignment Ensuring Fatigue-Free Observation
- Both Ocular-Tubes with Adjustable Diopter
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- Versatile Boom Stand Covering Large Working Area
- Heavy-Duty Cast Steel Stand Finished with Stain Resistant Enamel
- Rugged Solid Cast Steel Base
- All Metal Mechanical Components
- Rubber Eye-guards Included
- Mounting Adapter for LED Ring Light Included
- Manufactured Under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Factory Warranty
- Head: 45 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling trinocular
- Eyepiece: 30mm Super widefield high-eyepoint WF10X/20
- Objective: 0.7-4.5X
- Barlow Lens: 0.5X and 2.0X
- Zoom Range: 26:1
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16" (55-75mm)
- Working Distance: 8" (200mm)
- Widefield of View (Maximum): 2-1/2" (65mm) in diameter, super widefield
- Illumination: 144-LED
- Power input: 220V UK Plug w/ EU Adapter
- Boom Stand: 16" arm (overall length: 24"), 17" high pillar, 9" x 9" x 1-3/4" solid cast steel base
- Accessories: eye-guards
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 1/2.8"
- Resolution: 1080p (1920x1080)
- Refresh Rate: 60/50Hz
- Compatibility: HDMI-compliant devices (not for computer)
- One Trinocular Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair of SUPER Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One SUPER Widefield 0.5X Barlow Lens
- One SUPER Widefield 2.0X Barlow Lens
- One Single-Arm Boom Stand with Focus Rack
- One Pair of Eye-Guards
- User's Manual for the Microscope
- One 144-LED Ring Light with Mounting Adapter
- One autofocus camera
- One remote control
- One HDMI cable
- One power adapter
- One C-mount reduction lens
- Article number: