- 3.5X-90X extended zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses with 0.5X and 2X Barlow lenses.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a robust single-arm boom-stand which allows the microscope to be positioned at virtually any angle
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- A trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for adding a camera.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- Monitor and capture photos and videos with the included 9MP USB 2.0 camera. Professional microscopy software for Windows, Mac, and Linux provide tools for image processing, measuring, and more.
- The 80-LED ring-light produces an encompassing field of bright light with reduced shadows for use with any application.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 3.5X-90X continuous zoom magnification power offers sharp clear stereo erect images
- Super widefield optics, sturdy boom stand, and 80-LED compact ring light with dimmer
- 2-1/2" (65mm) super widefield view and 8" (200mm) large working distance
- 9MP USB 2.0 digital camera for photos and videos on Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Advanced software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, limited software for Mac/Linux
This 3.5X-90X trinocular stereo zoom microscope is on boom stand. It comes with a trinocular head with super widefield optics, a heavy-duty single-arm boom stand, an 80-LED ring light with dimmer, and a 9MP color digital camera. It offers crystal clear erect stereo images, 2-1/2" (65mm) super widefield of view, 26:1 large magnification zoom range and 8" (200mm) large working distance. The high-eyepoint optical design ensures an easy and comfortable observation for all users including eyeglass wearers. The boom stand gives your microscope the flexibility to cover large working area. The intensity-adjustable LED ring light provides bright, even and cool light illumination.
The digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features.
This microscopy system is an ideal instrument for researchers, gemologists, engravers, collectors and anyone in semiconductor and electronics industries. It is also a perfect microscope for biological laboratory applications that require low heat release.
- A 3.5X-90X Continuous Zoom Magnification Microscopy System with Digital Camera on Boom Stand!
- 80-LED Bright, Even and Cool Lighting Illumination
- 45 Degree Inclined Trinocular Head with SUPER Widefield High-Eyepoint Eyepieces
- Erect Stereo Sharp Images over a SUPER Widefield of View
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lenses
- High Resolution with Great Flatness and Contrast
- Crystal Clear Original True Color Images
- 30mm SUPER Widefield WF10X/20 Eyepieces
- Large Working Distance
- Accurate Alignment Ensuring Fatigue-Free Observation
- Both Ocular-Tubes with Adjustable Diopter
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- Versatile Boom Stand Covering Large Working Area
- Heavy-Duty Cast Steel Stand Finished with Stain Resistant Enamel
- Rugged Solid Cast Steel Base
- All Metal Mechanical Components
- Rubber Eye-guards Included
- Mounting Adapter for LED Ring Light Included
- Camera Adapters for Fitting All Other Microscopes Included
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Head: 45 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling trinocular
- Eyepiece: 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint WF10X/20
- Barlow Lens: 0.5X and 2.0X
- Objective: 0.7-4.5X
- Zoom Range: 26:1
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16" (55-75mm)
- Working Distance: 8" (200mm)
- Widefield of View (Maximum): 2-1/2" (65mm) in diameter, super widefield
- Illumination: 80-LED
- Power input: 110-240V, 50-60HZ, Automatic Switching
- Boom Stand: 16" arm (overall length: 24"), 17" high pillar, 9" x 9" x 1-3/4" solid cast steel base
- Accessories: eye-guards
- Shipping Weight: 65 lbs
- Sensor: Aptina
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 5.825x4.369mm
- Pixel Size: 1.67
- Resolution: 9.0MP
- Frame Rate: 11.9@3488x2616, 8@1744x1308, 27@872x654
- Sensitivity: 0.31 V/lux-sec
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB2.0 port
- One Trinocular Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair of SUPER Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One SUPER Widefield 0.5X Barlow Lens
- One SUPER Widefield 2.0X Barlow Lens
- One Single-Arm Boom Stand with Focus Rack
- One Pair of Eye-Guards
- User's Manual Download
- One 80-LED Ring Light with Mounting Adapter
- One 9MP USB2.0 Digital Camera with Reduction Lens
- One 6' USB Cable
- One CD with Software, Driver and Step-by-Step User's Instructions
- Article number: