- 3.5X-90X extended zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses with 0.5X and 2X Barlow lenses.
- The microscope provides up to 6.5" (165mm) of working distance.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a heavy-duty, multi-pivot boom-stand which allows the microscope to easily swing into place when needed, and away when not.
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- A trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for adding a camera.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- Monitor and capture photos and videos with the included 3MP USB 2.0 camera. Professional microscopy software for Windows, Mac, and Linux provide tools for image processing, measuring, and more.
- The 144-LED ring-light uses a power module with four subdivisions to produce either directional light or an encompassing ring of light.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 3.5X-90X super widefield zoom magnification
- Maximum 8" large working distance and 2-1/2" field of view
- Powerful 4-zone 144 LED ring light with dimmer
- 3D boom stand allows pointing microscope head in any direction desired
- 3MP USB camera
This is a trinocular 3.5X-90X zoom stereo microscope on a versatile double-arm boom stand with a 4-zone LED ring-light, and a 3MP USB2.0 camera. It comes with a trinocular head with 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces, a heavy-duty double-arm boom stand, and a 144-LED ring light with control box and dimmer. The microscope offers high resolution, super widefield of view, large magnifying zoom range (26:1) and long working distance (8", 200mm). Its trinocular port enables to add photographic or video capability. The versatile double-arm boom stand allows you to turn the microscope head around three different axis (x, y, and z). You can point the microscope head in ANY direction desired. The 144-LED ring light is lighting-direction changeable and lighting-intensity adjustable, providing cool, even and bright LED illumination. It features a separate control box allowing you to turn on/off each portion of the 4 light zones individually as well as changing the lighting direction so you may obtain the best images for your stereo microscope. This microscope is an ideal instrument for gemologists, engravers, collectors, manufacturing engineers and anyone in semiconductor and/or electronic industry. It is also a right microscope for biological laboratory applications that require low heat release.
The 3MP USB2.0 digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features.
- 3.5X-90X Zoom Magnification Power with a 4-zone 144-LED Ring Light
- Intensity-adjustable Bright LED Cool illumination
- Trinocular Design for High Quality Photo, USB PC and CCD Video Imaging
- Upright Tube for USB Digital Camera, Video Camcorder or CCD Camera
- High Resolution with Great Flatness and Contrast
- Erect Stereo Sharp Images Over a SUPER Widefield of View
- Accurate Alignment Ensuring Fatigue-Free Long Time Viewing
- Crystal Clear Original True Color Images
- 45-Degree Inclined Trinocular Head with SUPER Widefield High-Eyepoint Eyepieces
- 30mm WF10X/20 SUPER Widefield Eyepieces (see the difference in the above picture)
- Both Ocular-Tubes with Adjustable Diopter
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lenses
- Up to 8" (200mm) Large Working Distance (with 0.5X Barlow)
- Versatile Boom Stand Covering Large Working Area
- Double-Arm Design for 3-Degree Freedom
- Able to Place Microscope Head Toward to Any Direction
- Heavy-Duty Cast Steel Stand Finished with Stain Resistant Enamel
- Rugged Solid Cast Steel Base
- All Metal Mechanical Components
- Rubber Eye-guards Included
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Head: 45-degree inclined 360-degree swiveling trinocular
- Eyepiece: 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint WF10X/20
- Barlow Lens: 0.5X & 2.0X
- Objective: 0.35-9.0X
- Zoom Range: 26:1
- Diopter Adjustment: +/- 5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16"(55-75mm)
- Working Distance: 8" (200mm)
- Illumination: 144 white LEDs
- Power input: 110-240V, 50-60HZ, Automatic Switching
- Boom Stand: 20" double-arm (overall length: 30"), 17" high pillar, 10-1/4"x8-1/4"x2-0" solid cast steel base
- Accessories: eye-guards
- Weight: 65 lbs (Packed in 2 boxes)
- Sensor: Aptina MT9T001
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 6.55x4.92mm
- Pixel Size: 3.2
- Resolution: 3.1MP
- Frame Rate: 8@2048x1536, 22@1024x768, 43@680x510
- Sensitivity: 1.0V/lux-sec
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB2.0 port
- One Trinocular Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair of Super Widefield High-Eyepoint WF10X/20 Eyepieces
- One 0.5X Barlow Lens
- One 2.0X Barlow Lens
- One Double-Arm Boom Stand with Focus Rack
- One Pair of Eye-Guards
- One 4-zone 144-LED Ring Light with Control Box
- One USB Camera
- One 0.5x Reduction Lens
- 23.2mm to 30mm & 23.2mm to 30.5mm Adapter Sleeves
- One USB Cable
- One Software CD
- User's Manual Download
- Article number: