- 3.5X-90X extended zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses with 0.5X and 2X Barlow lenses.
- The microscope provides up to 6.5" (165mm) of working distance.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a heavy-duty, multi-pivot boom-stand which allows the microscope to easily swing into place when needed, and away when not.
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- A trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for adding a camera.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- Monitor and capture photos and videos with the included 5MP USB 2.0 camera. Professional microscopy software for Windows, Mac, and Linux provide tools for image processing, measuring, and more.
- A 30W LED illuminator with 35" heavy-duty fiber-optic ring-light provides the smoothest overhead lighting possible. The cool, energy-efficient light-source with active cooling prevents excessive heat.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 3.5X-90X very large zoom magnification power with crisp sharp images
- 2-1/2" (65mm) SUPER widefield of view and 8" (200mm) working distance
- 3D boom stand allowing to point microscope head in any direction desired
- Powerful 30W LED fiber-optic illumination
- 5MP USB 2.0 digital camera with advanced editing & measuring software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
This stereo industrial inspection microscopy system includes a trinocular 3.5-90X zoom microscope head, a double-arm boom and a 30 Watt LED fiber-optic ring light illuminator. It is a perfect inspection viewing system offering sharp crystal clear images. With 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces and super widefield reduction objective lenses, the microscope gives extremely large zoom magnification range (26:1) and large working distance (8"). The double-arm boom stand allows you to turn the microscope head around three different axes (x, y and z); that is, you can point the microscope head in any directions you wish. With the addition of the trinocular photo port, you can use a camera to view live images on a large or small-format monitor, as well as record the inspection process. The light source has a built-in heat filter for cool light . This LED light has radiator and cooling space which allows no cooling off time needed after use. This inspection microscopy system is great for both industrial and biological applications. It is an ideal instrument for research labs, gemologists, and anyone in semiconductor and electronic industries.
The 5MP USB2.0 digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features.
Packing List :