- 40X to 2500X expanded magnification range using high-quality, color-coded objective lenses, and 10X and 25X eyepieces for six unique settings.
- An economical microscope for students and professionals, the B120 packs high-quality optics and refined mechanics into a compact form.
- Professional features include a Siedentopf binocular head for precise adjustments, a 2-layer mechanical stage with low-position controls, and coaxial coarse and fine focus for ergonomics and an efficient workflow.
- Monitor and capture photos and videos with the included 5MP digital eyepiece camera. Professional microscopy software for Windows, Mac, and Linux provide tools for image processing, measuring, and more.
- Includes The World of the Microscope: a beautifully-illustrated book that will help guide first-time users through the history of microscopes and how to perform experiments right at home.
- Includes a huge set of 100 prepared slides to view on your new microscope, with a variety of plant and animal specimens chosen to provide a range of shapes and colors, ideal for learning to use the microscope, as well as providing a quick study of nature at the microscopic level.
- Now available – New Kid’s Friendly Software – an AmScope exclusive that makes it fun and easy for your child to use camera software.
- Camera Software Download Windows and Mac
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Eight widefield magnification settings: 40X, 80X, 100X, 200X, 400X, 800X, 1000X & 2000X
- Professional 30 degree inclined 360-degree swiveling Siedentopf binocular head
- Sturdy framework with 3-D double layer mechanical stage, coaxial coarse & fine focusing, Abbe condenser, iris diaphragm and color filter
- Powerful single bulb LED illumination with dimmer
- Digital camera with advanced editing, processing & measuring software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
Our new binocular compound microscope with a 1.3MP USB imager (camera) is designed for teaching demonstrations, clinical examinations and laboratory applications. It is a perfect microscope for a range of people, from students in high school to teachers including those with a major in biology, or enrolled in medical school. It comes with a professional Siedentopf binocular head, double layer mechanical stage, course & fine focusing, LED illumination, and a 1.3MP USB digital imager. There are eight magnification settings: 40X, 80X, 100X, 200X, 400X, 800X, 1000X & 2000X.
The digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. The included software for Windows offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. On Mac computers, the camera can be used as a driverless imaging device, compatible with various applications, such as ProScope and Photo Booth.
This microscope is an ideal instrument for bacterial, biological, and pharmaceutical researches.
- 30 degree inclined 360-degree swiveling Siedentopf binocular head
- High quality precise optical glass elements
- Eight magnification settings, 40X, 80X, 100X, 200X, 400X, 800X, 1000X & 2000X
- Four Achromatic objectives, DIN 4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S,Oil)
- Two pairs of widefield eyepieces: WF10X and WF20X
- Adjustable interpupillary distance
- Adjustable ocular diopter
- Variable intensity illumination
- Coaxial coarse and fine focus adjustment
- Focusing knobs are on both sides of the microscope
- Stage Upward Moving Lock protects objectives and slides
- Stain-resistant double layer mechanical stage
- NA1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm & filters
- Rack and pinion adjustment condenser
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent five (5) year manufacturer warranty
- Eyepieces: widefield, WF10X and WF20X
- Objectives: Achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S, Oil)
- Head: 30 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling binocular
- Interpupillary distance: 2-1/8" - 3-1/8" (53mm - 77mm)
- Adjustable ocular diopter
- Nosepiece: revolving quadruple
- Mechanical Stage: 3-D double layer
- -Size: 4-5/8" x 5" (118mm x 127mm)
- - Travel Range (X-Y): 70mm x 21mm
- Condenser: NA1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm
- Illumination: LED light, transmitted, intensity adjustable, GS and CE approved
- Focusing: coaxial coarse & fine knobs on both sides
- Power Supply: 100-240VAC, 220V UK Plug w/ EU Adapter (UL approved)
- Dimension: 11" x 7" x 13-3/4" (280mm x 178mm x 350mm0
- Sensor: Aptina
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 4.6x3.7mm
- Pixel Size: 3.6
- Resolution: 1.3MP
- Frame Rate: 7.5@1280x1024,12.5@1024x768,12.5@800x600
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX (Mac software not provided)
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB2.0 port
- One Siedentopf Binocular Microscope Head
- One Microscope Body Frame with Double Layer Mechanical Stage and LED Illumination
- Four DIN Standard Objectives, 4X, 10X, 40X and 100X
- One Pair of Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One Pair of Widefield 20X Eyepieces
- One Blue Color Filter
- One Dust Cover
- Sample Immersion Oil
- User's Manual Download
- One 1.3MP USB2.0 Digital Imager
- One 6' (1.8m) USB Cable
- One CD with Camera Software & Driver
- Shipping weight: 14 lbs
- Article number: