- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 40X-1000X Precise glass optical magnification settings
- Sturdy metal framework w/ Separate coarse & fine focusing
- Abbe condenser w/ Iris diaphragm and color filter holder
- 0.3MP camera captures still images and streams live videos
- Digital camera with advanced editing, processing & measuring software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
This brand new compound microscope with USB digital image system captures microscope images and streams live videos on computer screens. It comes with four magnification settings (40X, 100X, 400X & 1000X), coarse & fine focusing and electrical illuminating system.
The digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. The included software for Windows offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. On Mac computers, the camera can be used as a driverless imaging device, compatible with various applications, such as ProScope and Photo Booth.
This microscopy system meets all the requirements of the textbooks up to college. It is a perfect system for teaching demonstration or clinical examination. It is also an ideal microscope for family or home school applications.
- A great affordable compound microscope with digital image system!
- Captures microscope still images, records live videos, and saves images in BMP, TIFF, JPG, PICT, PTL and other formats.
- Offers advanced features like stitching, fusion, measurement and etc.
- Clear images with 640x480 pixel resolution.
- Fast USB2.0 computer connection and easy installation and operation
- 360 degree rotatable monocular head.
- 45 degree inclined eye tube.
- Large plain stage with clips and stain resistant finish.
- Separate coarse & fine focusing.
- Fully coated optical system with high resolution.
- Crystal clear sharp images.
- High quality student microscope.
- Perfect for up to high school students.
- Four levels of magnification: 40X-100X-400X-1000X.
- Upward stage stopper for protecting slides and objectives.
- Built-in electrical illumination system.
- Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm filter holder.
- Dual focusing control knobs.
- Four DIN Achromatic objectives.
- One (WF10X) eyepiece included.
- Full optical glass elements.
- All metal mechanical components.
- Precise ground glass lens.
- Solid metal frame construction with stain resistant enamel finish.
- Spare bulb, fuse and a bottle of immersion oil included.
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 quality control standard.
- Excellent five (5) year factory warranty.
- Nosepiece: quadruple.
- Head: 45 degree inclined monocular.
- Wide-field Eyepiece: WF10X.
- Achromatic Objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X (spring), 100X (oil, spring).
- Stage Dimensions: 4-3/8" x 4-3/4" (110x120mm).
- Abbe Condenser: NA=1.25 with iris diaphragm filter.
- Focusing Control: rack & pinion.
- Illumination: tungsten lamp
- Power Supply: 220V UK Plug w/ EU Adapter
- Accessories: dust cover and a bottle of immersion oil.
- Microscope Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 5-1/8" x 15-0".
- Shipping Weight: 9 lbs.
- Sensor: Aptina
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 3.58x2.69mm
- Pixel Size: 5.6
- Resolution: .35MP (640x480)
- Frame Rate: 30@640x480
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX (Mac software not provided)
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB2.0 port
- Article number: